Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A more positive story I just have to share

Started by Dan G., September 05, 2012, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan G.

So, as I was walking home today from talking to my school about giving me my diploma (I graduated 2 weeks late), I had called up a gender therapist, and informed her of the good news that my insurance would be covering 50% of her service charges.

After I hung up, I looked at the sky, and said aloud, "Please GOD, I need a miracle. If you could like, help me get the money to pay back my mom, and pay the co-pay for my therapy, I would be so grateful.." And then, not 5 seconds later, I look at the ground, and lo and behold, there is a folded up $100 bill on the ground. I'm so...just...Ohmygosh, so happy!

I figured I would post about it, because it just dumbfounded me. I'm amazed!

I hope this was the right spot to post this.. I'm still new ;u;
Included: 1 man. (Some assembly required)
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Dan G.

Oh, but of course! I owe him big for helping me out! x3 I'm one step closer to starting my transition, I'm so excited!!
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

I had something like this happen, i was thinking and praying about how I had no womens clothes to wear in my current size (22 waist 3xl shirtsin womens) and lo and behold not 15 min later or so 6 boxes of womens clothes were being donated to the roc room (the former apartment where i used the pc) lobby and they were mostly all 22-24 size and 3xl 2xl shirts! i was able to get alot of clothes out of the boxes that fit, and a few nice pieces for later when i slim down, and even some name brands. God is Good, I have to keep reminding myself that small miracles happen and God is nor condeming me.

I am so glad you found $100 , it makes me happy that someone else was blessed.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Dan G.

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on September 07, 2012, 02:24:07 PM
I had something like this happen, i was thinking and praying about how I had no womens clothes to wear in my current size (22 waist 3xl shirtsin womens) and lo and behold not 15 min later or so 6 boxes of womens clothes were being donated to the roc room (the former apartment where i used the pc) lobby and they were mostly all 22-24 size and 3xl 2xl shirts! i was able to get alot of clothes out of the boxes that fit, and a few nice pieces for later when i slim down, and even some name brands. God is Good, I have to keep reminding myself that small miracles happen and God is nor condeming me.

I am so glad you found $100 , it makes me happy that someone else was blessed.

Oh gosh, that is so cool! I'm really glad you were able to get some good clothes that fit. It is pretty comforting to know that God is so accepting, that was something I really struggled with for a long time. Granted, I'm still unwelcome at my church, but even if they don't accept me, my faith is still as strong as ever. <3
  •