Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are we wearing right now as a non-binary

Started by ativan, February 20, 2012, 11:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

The title speaks for itself...
I am wearing my non descript paisley scrubs bottoms and a tight black t-shirt.
I look alright. Yep.

Ativan
  •  

Julian

I'm sure we'll still get binary folk popping their heads in here >.<

Anyway. I'm not wearing anything of interest really (high school performing arts sweatshirt and grey sweatpants with holes in them), but I'm window shopping online for dresses and blouses that I will be able to wear once my boobs are gone.

It's tricky. I'm going to have to learn to dress a whole different body type. When you have an hourglass figure and take away the boobs, what's left?

I asked a friend last night and he said a spade. Lol.

also, whoop whoop 500th post
  •  

caseyyy

Quote from: Julian on February 21, 2012, 10:10:17 AM
It's tricky. I'm going to have to learn to dress a whole different body type. When you have an hourglass figure and take away the boobs, what's left?

If my Jr High school and pre-boob experience is anything to go on, I'd say anything goes. ;D

I'm wearing pj pants with Coke bottles on them, and a black and grey sweater.
  •  

ativan

Black lacy boy shorts. I suppose I should get dressed...time to go to the fitness club. Awesome trim upper body.
Spiro really takes the muscle away, I'm getting very trim looking. I like it.

Ativan
  •  

Julian

Quote from: Caseyyy on February 21, 2012, 12:15:51 PM
If my Jr High school and pre-boob experience is anything to go on, I'd say anything goes. ;D

Was this pre-hip experience as well? I've got some noticeable ones.

Though they're narrower than my shoulders, so that's a plus.
  •  

Julian

Is it odd that I don't really remember experiencing my body before puberty? It seems like I've been curvy forever.
  •  

ativan

For as old as I am, I still remember prepuberty. I was a short skinny boy.
I got picked on for preferring to hang with the girls.
Some of that bullying still hurts, but I can deal with it now for the most part.
I am starting to get back to that skinny look again. It feels right. Alright.

Ativan
  •  

Bridal Wish

Green tee shirt, and black cargo pants... when i can im going to get a bra and corset though so i look more feminine (change over the summer... back to school confuse people with how i looked like a guy pre-summer.... and then a... somewhere in between :3)
  •  

ativan

Black slip and paisley scrub pants.
I let my hair down and it's hanging down past my shoulders now.
It's getting long like I want it. It's alright.
Comfy...an old movie and frito's (I know).
  •  

caseyyy

Absolutely nothing.

I shaved off my body hair as well, making me feel more naked. ;D Old habits die hard I guess.
  •  

ativan

Black ankle high sweat socks, dark orange t-shirt and white lace boxer undies under a pair of slim cut jeans.
  •  

Julian

I played dress-up today. All sorts of gender-variant ensembles, in preparation for a fun photoshoot I'm doing with some friends tomorrow.

Then I sat around in my binder and Valentine boxers for a few hours.
  •  

Kitpup

Blue spotted pajama pants I have had forever, an old and dieing v-neck T in a horrible olive color from Pacific Lutheran University, and a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic throw blanket around my shoulders.
  •  

Julian

All blue. Blue jeans, light blue t-shirt under dark blue button-down.
  •  

Stealthy

I'm wearing my pyjamas. Which are extremely feminine. Bright pink, covered in hearts.

I have too many feminine clothes, especially when it comes to pyjamas. That's a decent part of the reason why I never pass, and a major contributor to my dysphoria. I generally look way too much like a cisgirl...and a feminine cisgirl at that :(
Pronouns: shi/hir

•  

foosnark

Possibly my favorite outfit:  jeans, oversized pink button-down long sleeve shirt (so soft!), purple Osiris skate shoes, stripey toe socks. All theoretically menswear, heh.  Plus a wooden pendant with a butterfly painted on it, but I'm wearing that under the shirt.
  •  

Jamie D

Having a fairly rare cold rainy day in SoCal.

Jeans, T-shirt, and a sweat shirt.

I am going to build a fire in the fireplace tonight.
  •  

Shang

I'm wearing a black t-shirt with some undergarments.  This is mostly because it's cold in the apartment and I still have a rather feminine body. -.-;
  •  

Julian

I'm wearing my favorite jeans with yellow stitching, a v-neck undershirt, and a grey hoodie.
  •