Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How do we stop american nationalism they have the same shadow banking government

Started by maiyamaya, April 08, 2012, 09:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maiyamaya

america take your country back - we need a revolution
black white gay trans straight, we all need to stand as one

with 1% of the populus about 500 people richer then the entire combined wealth of the rest of the nation all of them not paying taxes and running huge corporations such as mcdonalds the federal reserve and the federal express (essentially the same thing post federal on it but its still a privately owned corporation printing money from nothing destroying americas wealth) people wonder why the economy is so bad, and why set bankers have most of the worlds gold when the american currency collapses so too will every other currency within 24 hours, considers its nazi bankers that bailed you out of the great depression in 45 and founded the federal government

the rothschild faimly prime example funded stalin and mao on a side note those are always the two examples i get for the evils of communism yet your capitalist heroes funded those tyrants; not communists - traitors
the rockefeller family funded hitler; both families live in america today as role models to our children yaay america we have pride for a geographical unit like germany did i wonder why history is repeating with the same bankers in charge woo usa usa like nazi germany claimed we are so free, so much smarter then everyone else, our military force is the biggest yay! usa usa usa!

hopefully this speech from my hero will wake up many americans (your bankers fund both sides of the war, with them in charge unless they have global dominance the wars shall persist, we're stuck in a system of capitalism)

from the words of boris my hero to nazi imperialist soldier Henry Friedrich Carl Metelmann who served in a russian prison camp after being injured "you told me all about your life, you come as i do from the poor, the working people. you are friendly enough and not stupid, but on the other hand you are very stupid because you have learned nothing from your life. i... see your brainwashers have done a very successful job with you. you have swallowed the propaganda fed into your mind. what is so tragic is that you are supporting ideas which are directed against your own fundamental interests. they have made you a sad willing, sad tool in their evil hands. THE WORLD REVOLUTION IS ONGOING HISTORY! even if you win the war which i don't think you will, the world revolution cannot and will not be stopped by military means.
Your powerful army can do much to harm us, can kill many of our people - BUT IT CANNOT KILL IDEAS! its movement might seem dominant to you at the moment, but there is and will come to the fore again out of the awakening of the poor, the downtrodden ordinary people in the world over in africa, the americans, and in asia and europe too. people in their masses will one day understand that it is the power of capital over them which not only oppresses and robs them, but stifles their human potential, once people grasp that idea, it will mature into an almost material force in popular uprisings like spreading wildfires will do what has to be done in the name of humanity, russia will not do it for them- although the russians workers were the first to break their chains peoples of the world will do it for themselves in their own countries, against their own opressors, in their own ways, and in their own time!

and that thing! *points at the nazis gun* IT CAN'T KILL IDEAS!

the nazi survivor telling this story of this prisoner sentenced to death
thinks to himself *i liked boris and was confused and embarrassed by my inability to answer his powerfully stated beliefs. he was shot the following day*

boris was one of many war heroes forgotten in history, a nameless member of the red star army
his words are so powerful they bring me to tears

wake up america in 1945 your country was hijacked and you were hoodwinked into having pride for a geographical unit instead of for humanity

just like germany

hitler also talked of a new world order, coincidence? perhaps perhaps not
  •  

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Jamie D on April 09, 2012, 04:25:25 PM
Piffle

Thirded.

Also, having pride in one's country isn't limited to just the U.S.  Many people throughout the world will say that they support their country/love their country.  -shrug-  It's not a bad thing to like one's country.  You can disagree with the government and still love where you live or were born.
  •  

gennee

Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Joelene9

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on April 09, 2012, 10:45:05 PM
Thirded.

Also, having pride in one's country isn't limited to just the U.S.  Many people throughout the world will say that they support their country/love their country.  -shrug-  It's not a bad thing to like one's country.  You can disagree with the government and still love where you live or were born.
I agree.  I've been through a lot in the time I was discharged from the Navy.  I was not respected as well during and after the Vietnam war as much as the post 9-11 troopers have been.  I ended up with the employers who did hire veterans, but the pay was in the lowest in the industry I was in.  Yet I managed a lot better than some of those who mocked me and my brother veterans who served during that time.  I didn't give up on my country or myself during this time.  I voted in every election, including the minor city ordinance ones, since I was first eligible in 1972. 
  There was the Great Depression of the 1930's that was caused by greedy people, but the world survived even going to war with each other because of it.  These cycles repeat because the following generations have no memory of these economic depressions or recessions, even though they were told of these events.  The same mistakes repeated. 
  Joelene
  •  

justmeinoz

I guess the original post bears some relation to the English language, but I couldn't follow it.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: justmeinoz on April 15, 2012, 05:50:31 AM
I guess the original post bears some relation to the English language, but I couldn't follow it.

Wow, hey, I join the club. Maybe some idealist, exceptionalist education would have helped, but by the time this got to the 3rd Reich and stuff --- I decided to best leave things to the experts... hum.

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Annah

If you're going to quote, word for word, on writings that is not yours, then it is only ethical to cite your sources.

•  

Annah

Here..Ill cite it for you:

Voting Question #12: How do we stop american nationalism they have the same shadow banking government as germany did in wwii?. http://www.thesuperclick.com/2/PEOPLE_POWER_REVOLUTION/questions.aspx
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Annah on April 16, 2012, 12:13:15 PM
Here..Ill cite it for you:

Voting Question #12: How do we stop american nationalism they have the same shadow banking government as germany did in wwii?. http://www.thesuperclick.com/2/PEOPLE_POWER_REVOLUTION/questions.aspx

You're amazing.

The history nerd in me just went "omg, omg, someone told someone else to cite something!  <3 <3 <3 <3."
  •  

Annah

it's a force of habit lol. In grad school you have to cite EVERYTHING. I've seen people removed from the Seminary I am attending because they did not cite.

Not Citing = Plagiarizing.
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Annah on April 16, 2012, 12:55:57 PM
it's a force of habit lol. In grad school you have to cite EVERYTHING. I've seen people removed from the Seminary I am attending because they did not cite.

Not Citing = Plagiarizing.

My college does the same thing and I'm not in a graduate program yet.  Once you plagiarize, you fail and chances are you'll be put on academic suspension or similar.  I cite constantly.
  •