Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How long does it take you to grow out your facial hair?

Started by Dominick_81, April 03, 2012, 12:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick_81

How long does it take to grow for it to look noticeable or decent? I have to shave once a week or else it doesn't look good. But I don't know if I can grow it out yet? I'm just wondering how long it takes for you to grow your facial hair and for it to become noticeable?

•  

Lee

I have light skin and dark hair, so it shows fairly quickly.  It's noticeable after about a day and is more beard than stubble after about 5 days.  Why not try growing it out?  You can always shave again if you don't like it.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Dominick_81

Cool. I think I might try to grow it out. Thanks for the response.
  •  

Nygeel

It takes me about a month or two to have something that's visible without being really close to my face.
  •  

Make_It_Good

It takes about 2-3 days to grow chin stubble (but to grow it out it is too sparse to be a goatee) other than that, I dont have a single proper hair elsewhere on my face :/ (Im 31 months on T, so Im hoping its all gonna start cathcing up soon! :p )
  •  

lexical

Quote from: Dominick_81 on April 03, 2012, 02:06:39 PM
Cool. I think I might try to grow it out. Thanks for the response.

You should take some pics along the way if you grow it out, it's cool to see the growth progression.

I shave my neck about once a week and keep the beard trimmed from my jawline up. After shaving my neck I can feel it growing back by the end of the day and it's visible in the next 2-3 days.
  •  

Squirrel698

I'm FINALLY starting to get a good noticeable spread on my cheeks.  It's been nearly 22 months since I started T.

I keep it trim and neat with a stubble razor http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=16769517&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=16769517&rkg_attid=415454097&zmam=77312802&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=16769517 

I haven't shaved it completely away for months.  I don't plan to either
"It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul"
Invictus - William Ernest Henley
  •