Started by Tazia of the Omineca, April 16, 2012, 08:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazia of the Omineca

http://soundcloud.com/tazia-red/another-time

Annnnd there it is, I have been told it sounds really good, and very girly~
lol Reading my journal is so hard XD
  •  

Renee D

Your voice is sounding good, but still seems forced a bit. There were some points that it seemed more natural  though. 

I know with mine, it took a while before the throat muscles were used to it enough to become more natural  and even now, after talking for about 6 or 7 hours, it can get a tad strained, but not too bad. People don't look at me funny at least.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: Jaime on April 16, 2012, 08:43:54 AM
Your voice is sounding good, but still seems forced a bit. There were some points that it seemed more natural  though. 

I know with mine, it took a while before the throat muscles were used to it enough to become more natural  and even now, after talking for about 6 or 7 hours, it can get a tad strained, but not too bad. People don't look at me funny at least.
I have to force myself to talk in general :U

Thanks though, I'll try to relax, and I'll try to talk like this more often in order to get it down pat!
I just get embarrassed so easy, so I get discouraged instantly sometimes. :c
Sadness inside of my soul. LOL
  •  

Renee D

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on April 16, 2012, 09:02:14 AM
I have to force myself to talk in general :U

Thanks though, I'll try to relax, and I'll try to talk like this more often in order to get it down pat!
I just get embarrassed so easy, so I get discouraged instantly sometimes. :c
Sadness inside of my soul. LOL
I know it can be tough, I still get embarrassed about my voice when it starts acting up due to sinus issues or when my eustachian tube gets stuffy and I have to chew gum to clear that. The air in the store is usually fairly cold too and no telling what alien critters reside in the ductwork there. But I'm great on the phone and supposedly that is supposed to be the harder part of it. Even my managers kids confuse me with their mom when they call work and they've known me for years.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: Jaime on April 16, 2012, 09:12:26 AM
I know it can be tough, I still get embarrassed about my voice when it starts acting up due to sinus issues or when my eustachian tube gets stuffy and I have to chew gum to clear that. The air in the store is usually fairly cold too and no telling what alien critters reside in the ductwork there. But I'm great on the phone and supposedly that is supposed to be the harder part of it. Even my managers kids confuse me with their mom when they call work and they've known me for years.
:3

I get ma'am'ed on the phone XD
And I will try to work up the courage~
Going to school, so I'll try to use my voice there as much as I can!
  •  

supremecatoverlord

I really like where your voice is headed.

It's also funny to hear you struggle to read your own handwriting.
I get like that a lot.

xD
Meow.

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: JasonRX on April 16, 2012, 12:27:39 PM
I really like where your voice is headed.

It's also funny to hear you struggle to read your own handwriting.
I get like that a lot.

xD
Cool~

I tried to keep my male voice as much as I possibly could without it being too manly. :3
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on April 16, 2012, 06:07:37 PM
Cool~

I tried to keep my male voice as much as I possibly could without it being too manly. :3
Honestly, I didn't read your voice as male at all in this.
The only thing that reminded me that you were born in a male body is when you actually said that you were.
I liked how your voice sounded enough to listen to the entire recording, so consider that a compliment.
:)
Meow.

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: JasonRX on April 16, 2012, 06:29:33 PM
Honestly, I didn't read your voice as male at all in this.
The only thing that reminded me that you were born in a male body is when you actually said that you were.
I liked how your voice sounded enough to listen to the entire recording, so consider that a compliment.
:)
Awwweeeeh~ <3

On a side note I chickened out... :C
Started using my male voice again.
  •