News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

hair cut help

Started by wheat thins are delicious, April 15, 2012, 12:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheat thins are delicious

This is how my hair normally looks.

My question is do you think it would look ok if I cut my hair in the back shorter while leaving the top as long as it is now?  Yes/no/other hair suggestions.  Though i don't want to go very short because my face is so fat too short of hair looks bad.

Also sorry for the crappy webcam pics.

•  

Keaira

how does it look from the back and side?
  •  

KamTheMan

no, it's very feminizing and just looks kind of weird, imo. i'd cut it all a little or leave it. i think your hair looks good as is all shaggy.

•  

Keaira

I have to say I like it with your hair down. (Picture 1) You're a guy so messy hair is  very much in-style. And I agree with Kylexx on the cut it or leave it. Are you just wanting a change? or want to clean it up a bit?
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

A change.  I have been reppin this same style with the part and everything for so long.  I use to shave my head to about 1/2" and then let it grow out till I wanted to shave again, and it's getting old.  The only thing I do different is I haven't shaved my head in over 6 months.

•  

emil

I really like short back'n sides & long on top for curly hair:

just make sure to keep the length in the bangs for this hairstyle...
Here's a slightly longer version:
http://thecobrasnake.com/partyphotos/monkeyzebra/images/IMG_0416.jpg

If you're deciding to keep your hairstyle, you should ask them to keep the length but add texture (since right now your hair is just really compact).

•  

Devin87

You look just like Jonah Hill.  You should google him and see how he looks with different haircuts.  It would probably give you a good idea what you'd look like.
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
Why bounce around to the same damn song?
  •  

Adio

Quote from: Devin87 on April 15, 2012, 01:34:01 PM
You look just like Jonah Hill.  You should google him and see how he looks with different haircuts.  It would probably give you a good idea what you'd look like.

Haha you're right!  I'd never noticed that before, but they do look really similar.

@Andy:  I'd cut the back a little shorter if you don't want an overall shorter haircut.  Right now you have the potential to grow a mullet.  If that's what you want, go for it man.  Otherwise definitely trim the back.
  •  

Nygeel

I was going to mention Jonah Hill. It's hard to find good styles when you're a guy with hair that's thick, frizzy, curly, really wavy...or generally anything not straight. Seth Rogan is another guy I look for with hair ideas because his is sort of similar to mine and he has a sort of similar face shape. Generally with a round face you want more hair on top than the sides. You could come in a little closer on the back and sides and be alright.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

If I were you, I would cut the sides and the back, but that's probably because I can't stand when the sides and the back of my hair are long.

Also, I agree  with other people who said you look like Jonah Hill. The resemblance is uncanny.
Meow.

•  

insideontheoutside

I think you could totally pull off that look where it's shorter in the back and right along the bottom of the sides but the top is kept long, therefore it kind of covers the sides.

Or go for a little longer, like:

"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

JessicaH

Actually, I think it would look very nice shaved all the way off but that's just my opinion.  Your opinion on your hair is what really counts so jsut go with what you like! :-)
  •