Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Misgendered...again....

Started by Nygeel, April 14, 2012, 02:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsme

Late comer to this thread but i think it happens its not you or what you wear its just bad luck!

The T will do its job but everyone is diffrent on how long it take to fully let others see your male all the time!!
Mine took 3 years!!!!

first year 99% see me as female
secound year about 50% see me female
3rd year 90% see me as male
4th year 99% see me as male!

Now everyone see me as male! so its takes time i no it is upsetting i used to race home look in the mirror just to try to see what they see as female in me at the time i thought heck i must change something looking back it was not me it was just no matter what i did i needed to give it time!!

I think your right if its someone you not going to see again why bother correcting them!! you no your male your freinds and family do aswell and in time so will everyone else!

try not to let it get to you!
  •  

Nygeel

Here's the fun thing about hair...I've got it backwards compared to my two younger brothers. I have four brothers, two older, two younger. The two younger ones are 19 and just turned 22. The 19 year old started growing facial hair when he was 15 or so and can almost grow a full beard. The 22 year old...well, he shaved a lot in his teens so I can't pin point exactly when his facial hair started coming in but he has a full face of stubble after a day. Neither of them have much body hair besides a stray nipple hair while my stomach, back, chest, and shoulders are covered in hair. I'm about as fuzzy from the neck down as my brother in his 30s (36?). That's the kinda weird part. My body hair is growing in pretty darn strong but places where it's visible (ex: face, hands, forearms) doesn't have much of anything that's visible.
  •  

thatsme

It will just give it time!! it takes years to get there honest!
i no its a pain waiting though
  •  

emil

I'm guessing you can't really compare an FTM second puberty to "regular" male puberty really. Certain changes seem to happen much faster for us, others take as long or longer. At just shy of six months i have a nice happy trail but my voice hasn't dropped at all - sure didn't happen in that order to the other male members of my family.
  •  

Darrin Scott

Quote from: emil on April 18, 2012, 04:16:28 PM
I'm guessing you can't really compare an FTM second puberty to "regular" male puberty really. Certain changes seem to happen much faster for us, others take as long or longer. At just shy of six months i have a nice happy trail but my voice hasn't dropped at all - sure didn't happen in that order to the other male members of my family.

I was wondering why that is. Do we get more T in our systems at one time then a cis-guy who goes through puberty? Sorry to derail the thread.

•  

Keaira

Quote from: emil on April 18, 2012, 04:16:28 PM

Somethings are not even guaranteed. I didn't get a bulging Adams apple nor did my voice really drop. If it even did at all. Nor did I get very tall.
Of course that all now works to my advantage.
  •  

emil

Quote from: Darrin Scott on April 18, 2012, 04:20:43 PM
I was wondering why that is. Do we get more T in our systems at one time then a cis-guy who goes through puberty? Sorry to derail the thread.
Not sure but i suppose so...after all FTMs tend to have the most significant changes within the first three years or something...yet you don't find too many 14-year-old boys with a full beard, hairy shoulders or a receding hairline.
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

Quote from: Darrin Scott on April 18, 2012, 04:20:43 PM

Probably because of the fact that every body is different and that we have estrogen in our systems which the T has to work against.

•  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: emil on April 19, 2012, 10:36:40 AM
Not sure but i suppose so...after all FTMs tend to have the most significant changes within the first three years or something...yet you don't find too many 14-year-old boys with a full beard, hairy shoulders or a receding hairline.
Most boys don't start puberty until 13-14.
:-\
Anyone who starts much earlier than that, and is male, would be considered an early bloomer and would likely be envied by his peers.
Meow.

•