Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Facebook FTM Community

Started by Lee11, April 19, 2012, 07:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee11

After a few hiccups here is the Facebook page I have set up for FTM's. We already have some quite notable members and groups....join us today!

http://www.facebook.com/people/TG-Max/100003757800955
I am a writer for several bodybuilding/ fitness and doctors websites and diet/supplement consultant.
I am also a personal assistant to a, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator.

Through my work and experience I want to be able to help the transgender community
  •  

dalebert

I think that's a link to your personal page.

Kreuzfidel

Yeah, I don't see a group page.
  •  

Lee11

No Lee Penman is my personal page....TG Max is for mainly FTM and transgender postings. TG is my alter ego in the FTM world.

Perhaps Community was the wrong choice of words....
I am a writer for several bodybuilding/ fitness and doctors websites and diet/supplement consultant.
I am also a personal assistant to a, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator.

Through my work and experience I want to be able to help the transgender community
  •  

poptart

Here is an existing FTM group with 1,600 members. It's also private to non-members which is good so your friends don't see that you joined.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/2204926772/

What you posted looks like a personal profile.
  •  

Felix

I deleted my facebook awhile back for reasons unrelated to trans stuff. I think I want to make another one at some point, but I'm on the fence about whether to be out or not. Or if there are different privacy levels nowdays then how to approach that. I'm not sure if I want to be out to some and not others. And I'm not sure how tangly it will be to keep up with whatever degree of stealth other people maintain.  :-\
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Darrin Scott

Quote from: Felix on April 19, 2012, 11:09:11 PM
I deleted my facebook awhile back for reasons unrelated to trans stuff. I think I want to make another one at some point, but I'm on the fence about whether to be out or not. Or if there are different privacy levels nowdays then how to approach that. I'm not sure if I want to be out to some and not others. And I'm not sure how tangly it will be to keep up with whatever degree of stealth other people maintain.  :-\

I think you can set who see's what on your friends list.

•  

dalebert

You can, but be careful to set your default setting so posts aren't public. Then if you want a post (like a not trans-related one) to be public, you can make it that way but it won't default to that.