Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

is the server ever gonna stop being under high stress?

Started by xxUltraModLadyxx, April 08, 2012, 08:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxUltraModLadyxx

i haven't been able to check replies to my posts for days.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Omg I know huh. I usually try to find them somewhere by looking for the forum, so inconvenient.
  •  

King Malachite

I have to look in the new replies since last visit and wind up replying to new things that I never intended to.   :D
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

LivingInGrey

I havent had a pproblem for a little over a week now and I was completely cut off from the site for about two weeks.

better luck to you.
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

AbraCadabra

Server/software seems to try and run on one leg only.

Lots of functions are not working. Only Susan and Co. will know what gives...

Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Sephirah

The easiest way to fix it, at least temporarily, is to make it so you have to log in to view the forums. That would take a massive load off, since it would drastically reduce the number of people using the forums at once. But it's not really practical for the lurkers.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Michelle G

I know...its bad enough we have a bunch of "stressed out" boys and girls here as it is...now the poor server is having dysphoria issues ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

JenJen2011

It's gotten so old now that I'm use to browsing the forums with all it's "technical difficulties."
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •