Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gynexin (or any moob reducer)

Started by Charlizard, April 26, 2012, 01:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayr

Quote from: Charlizard on May 07, 2012, 09:52:54 PM
The only thing my mind is made up about is not having surgery or taking hormones, which is not the topic of this thread. I was looking for information on alternative means of accomplishing the same goal, not a debate.
This.

And Charlizard, don't worry about the whole ''natural vs unnatural'' debate.
I think it's bull crap. (''crap'' is allowed right?) A never ending useless argument since most of it is based on opinions.
Anyways do you; lol do what makes you happy and comfortable. (:

As for the product; I have no idea dude! o:
But if you do end up trying it, let me know how it goes!

•  

wheat thins are delicious

Quote from: Charlizard on May 07, 2012, 09:52:54 PM
The only thing my mind is made up about is not having surgery or taking hormones, which is not the topic of this thread. I was looking for information on alternative means of accomplishing the same goal, not a debate.

When you post on a public forum, 99% of the time that will lead to one or more of the following: people who don't agree with you, people who agree with you, a debate (even when you don't want one), varying opinions.  It's a mixed bag, and you have to take the good with the bad.  That's just how it is.

My best advice: do what you see best with regards to your transition process, whether or not people agree with you.

•