Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What anime are you watching now?

Started by JayKyle, May 06, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

I started watching/reading Hourou Musuko, but it's too slow for me. I'm probably going to rewatch and/or read Bleach because I'm in the mood for fight scenes. I also got the third Durarara!! manga volume and still have to read a translation of the light novels, so I'll be reading that.
  •  

Shang

"Saiyuki" because I need to make an AMV and that means I have to sit there and watch a good 24 hours worth of anime.
  •  

LivingInGrey

Been watching Avatar: Legend of Korra and Eureka 7 OE (or something like that... round two of the Eureka 7 series)

I was watching Bleach every week but sadly they are not doing the last arc in Anime form. Still reading it though.

I haven't found anything new to watch but I'll use this post to find something new.

Already read Hellsing so the OVA isn't a big deal to me... cant seem to find them all anyways... I think I'm on 4 or something like that.

(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

King Malachite

Right now I am starting on Sailor Moon R then I will start on S then Super S and if I can't find easy access to the Sailor Moon Stars season I will start on Cowboy Bebop since it's only like 26 episodes plus a movie which I've already seen so that shouldn't take me too long. 

I'm going to try to tap in to my inner "Otaku" by next year!  xD.  I probably won't last 1 week but I will try.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

I'm going to see if I can get into Sailor Moon. I'm rewatching Bleach. I still haven't finished watching all the Cowboy Bebop episodes. I want to watch Baccano! since I like Durarara!! so much.
  •  

ShadeOfGray

Any Gundam fans in here? Gundam Wing was the shiz.
  •  

Edge

I started watching Monster. I figure it's about time I saw the anime with the best (or is it worst?) villain.
  •  

AngelRose

I'm watching Steins Gate right now, as well as Toradora.

I'm also rewatching Lucky Star :P
  •  

Snowpaw

I would be watching Hellsing or FMA but my hard drive fried T_T
  •  

Kaila

Quote from: Malachite on July 31, 2012, 02:44:10 PM
Right now I am starting on Sailor Moon R then I will start on S then Super S and if I can't find easy access to the Sailor Moon Stars season I will start on Cowboy Bebop since it's only like 26 episodes plus a movie which I've already seen so that shouldn't take me too long. 

I'm going to try to tap in to my inner "Otaku" by next year!  xD.  I probably won't last 1 week but I will try.

Really loved Sailormoon, collected heaps of the comic, manga and even the artbooks too.

As for watching right now well Hajime no Ippo 2 is pretty sweet and just getting into it.
  •  

Damien Sky

I'm watching magi and sword art online right now. =)
  •  

ZombieDog

I'm currently drooling over Kamasami Kiss aka (Kamisama Hajimema>-bleeped-<a)

I love anything with yokai in it.  I recently finished Natsume Youujinchou.
  •  

Snowpaw

Quote from: Edge on July 27, 2012, 09:10:49 AM
I started watching/reading Hourou Musuko, but it's too slow for me. I'm probably going to rewatch and/or read Bleach because I'm in the mood for fight scenes. I also got the third Durarara!! manga volume and still have to read a translation of the light novels, so I'll be reading that.

It really really was. I tried to get into it and cast all my twitching at trans documentaries/fiction and get into it like I did a certain comic but oh my glob it was just boring. D:
  •  

KayCeeDee

The only thing I'm watching now is Bleach; all I have time for. I'd like to see Death Note again.
  •  

Firecat

Fairy Tail :3  Best show I've ever seen, too!
  •  

Medusa

not an anime but still
Yesterday I begin to watch Winx Club  ;D :icon_redface:
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

shamu

•  

DeeperThanSwords

I'm almost done watching my way through Princess Tutu.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

Midgear

My list right now is:
Natsume Yujin-chos, sword art online, YuruYuri, and just finished hourou-musuko-wandering-son, Hourou Musuko Wandering Son a very cute and sad TG anime.
  •  

Darkflame

Just marathoned Shinsekai Yori up to episode 18  :o My brain and my feels guys  :-\ If you want to watch an anime that's very intelligent and complicated while also emotionally captivating I highly recommend  ;D
If I let where I'm from burn I can never return

"May those who accept their fate find happiness, those who defy it, glory"
  •