News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Favorite soup?

Started by GhostTown11, May 20, 2012, 12:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance

Wow, this is a tough one to answer.

New England clam chowder is definitely near the top of the list.

As for Chinese soups, it's prolly a three-way tie between wonton, egg flower, and hot & sour soups.

I like a nice mixed seafood udon, too.

Oh, yeah, and there's pho.

I'm what's known in my family as a soup dragon!

Alexis

Quote from: Jamie D on May 20, 2012, 05:36:46 PM
I love that too!  I will special order it at my local Thai restaurant.  They make it with just the chilis, and no lemon grass.
That sounds delicious

It really depends on my mood, but I'd probably say that my all around fav is Ramen, the real stuff, not the packs where you get half of your daily sodium in one sitting :)

When I'm sick though definitely matzoh ball soup, the way my aunt taught me when I was like 8 or 9
  •  

Bexi

I gotta say, my mum makes an incredible Potato and Leek soup; thick and creamy, big wedges of potato and steaming hot *stomach rumbles*

I also really enjoy French Onion soup done properly, and with melted cheese and bread for dipping  :P
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: Bexi on May 21, 2012, 06:10:02 PM
I gotta say, my mum makes an incredible Potato and Leek soup; thick and creamy, big wedges of potato and steaming hot *stomach rumbles*

I also really enjoy French Onion soup done properly, and with melted cheese and bread for dipping  :P
X

french onion yes thats my next in line soup choice
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Robert Scott

Tortilla soup, chicken wild rice, potatoe w/bacon
  •