Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

EEOC ruling on the Mia Macy case, what does that mean for the US Military?

Started by Jaimie, May 16, 2012, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimie

I am in the US Military. Because of the recent EEOC ruling on the Mia Macy case I am planning on taking my case to the EEOC once the discharge process starts, which I am sure it will since I am already on hormones and I am getting FFS tomorrow. I'm so excited about FFS. Anyways, I don't really see how the US Military can get around the EEOC's ruling. I'm hoping my case will be just as historic as the Mia Macy case. It is not a question of should transgender people be allowed to serve but what needs to be decided is how to integrate them.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ToriJo

Talk to a lawyer (make sure you will have confidentiality when you do so) before challenging the military.  Even if you are set on challenging things, you want to know how to make your case the strongest.  People that don't do this almost always lose.
  •