Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Found my place in the Kingdom.

Started by Catherine Sarah, June 14, 2012, 12:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Sarah

For you more scholarily individuals (and I don't mean that sarcastically) you probably eat this one for breakfast every day.

However I've been looking for quite some time to find where I sit within the Kingdom, if at all. What I found works is Matthew 19:11-12 & Isa 56: 3-5.

Now I'm happy. Just watch out for anyone who comes to my front door, wanting to "Pray the Gay Away."

Coming soon. My absolutely fabulous recipe for Date and Ginger rolls. YUMMMM. Be watching the 'Food' section soon.

Be safe, well and happy
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Brooke777

I did not know those verses off the top of my head, so I looked them up. They are nice ones. I am very glad you have found your place. It is a wonderful feeling isn't it?
  •  

Sarah Louise

Congratulations Catherine, hold on to your faith and don't let man scare you away from what God has given you.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Brooke,

Quote from: Brooke777 on June 14, 2012, 01:19:19 PM
I did not know those verses off the top of my head, so I looked them up. They are nice ones. I am very glad you have found your place. It is a wonderful feeling isn't it?

Hummmm. Yeah!!?  Still waiting on some hardcore answers though, on some "why's". Pretty silent at the moment, so not much is happening in that front at the minute. The balls in His court. May appear to you to be somewhat "tantrumish" attitude. I just think they are fair and reasonable questions to ask any manufacturer, who stuffs up a product. Repeatedly.

Still nice to know at least I have a seat in the park, and that I haven't been totally ditched.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Sarah Louise on June 14, 2012, 01:35:28 PM
Congratulations Catherine, hold on to your faith and don't let man scare you away from what God has given you.

Thank you Sarah. It's a whisper thin thread that holding the show together at the moment. Finding those passages shored up the relationship a little, but it still very shacky ground. He's not saying much at the moment. I've had to audacity to ask some very simple yet very direct questions as to why a manufacturer would damage so much product. Repeatedly. I anxiously await a reply.

I came out of Catholism years ago because of man, and I've just come out of Pentecostalism because of man's false assumptions and absolute hypocrisy. I don't want anything to do with any man based ideology at the moment. Just a few answers would be more than enough to set the relationship right again. The balls in His court at the present.

Thank you for your thoughts and concern.
Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

•  

Brooke777

I hope you get the answers you are looking for. One thing I always try and remember is that he answers every question. It just may not be the answer you want, and it will come in his time. Be patient, and strong.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Thanks Brooke,

I hope I do to. He used to answer most questions before. But for now, total silence.

Maybe He's waiting for my attitude to change and be a little more amenable. Humpf.

Hummm. I've experienced the difference between His timing and my timing before. Just can't seem to get those watches synchronised. LOL

OK you win. I'll twiddle, you wait; who's going to be strong. I'll keep you posted. Watch this space. (But don't hold your breath LOL)

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

•  

King Malachite

That's sooo great that you have found your place in the Kingdom and have come to terms with yourself Catherine!  *hugs*.  I'm still trying to work it out myself so I know it must feels soooo liberating!  For a moment I thought you said you were going to take your recipe for date and ginger rolls there too lol.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •