Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sugar craft and cakes :-)

Started by kira21 ♡♡♡, February 11, 2013, 02:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira21 ♡♡♡

Hey hey :-)

I was just browsing around the hobbies section of the forum,  and thought while I was here, I would ask if anyone else like s sugar craft?

I love making cakes and sugar craft and other types of baking, like pastries and things :-)

I will try and post a picture or two sometime soon :-)

Steph.
:-)

spacial

I for one, will really look forward to that.

My dreams are always more attractive and tasty than reality, but I have become hooked on voyeur cooking.
  •  

Anna++

Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Jamie D

I am going to make a Pastel de Tres Leches tonight.

... and try not to eat any myself!

•  

Devlyn

I don't do any baking, but I like candymaking. I've  made toffee, taffies (molasses, vanilla, orange, lemon, and peppermint), hard candy (peppermint, lemon, orange), brittles (peanut, cashew) and cola gummi worms, but the gummis came out nasty as far as texture. Safety first when playing with molten sugar, you can put yourself in the hospital! Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Hiya :-)

OK a few that I have made...

They are not the best but I am really just self taught and learning lol :-)

Steph :-)
x

Devlyn

Before I slink out of here in shame with my failed gummies, I just want to say that those are amazing. I'm a gardener, so you know which one is my favourite. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Thanks Devlyn :-) I have never made candies but I make pastries too.  Candy making sounds fun :-)  post some pics?

I like taking pics of my garden crop too,  so maybe when summer rolls around we should have a garden thread :-)

Steph :-)
X

Devlyn

There's a garden thread every summer, see you there! Hugs, Devlyn
  •