Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

no more secret

Started by jainie marlena, May 26, 2012, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jainie marlena

;D

I made this for my friends and family on facebook.

Amazon D

wonderful... wow your so talented... i know nothing about making a video..   your so open and honest and thats what i love so much about you..

I am attracted to that honesty that you exude

keep it up lil sis  ;)
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

jainie marlena

Thanks. you might want to watch it again. I reload it on here. I reworded it and corrected some spelling mistakes. lol.

Brooke777

Very nice.  One thing I would like to point out...you might want to correct the spelling of the work listen near the end.  You forgot the 't".  It is great that you are taking a fighting stance.  Keep going.
  •  

jainie marlena

thanks. I need a fresh eye. I also saw at the very being No More Secre(c)t. i don't know how the C got in there.

CryssL

It's always great seeing someone openly being honest with and accepting of who they are; telling yourself and the world that you are who you are and feel no shame, guilt, doubt or remorse because of it.  Most of us know the pain associated with being trans, and overcoming that pain and taking a stand, such as you have done with and in this video, simply put, is awesome in every way.  I'm very happy for and proud of you.  Great vid! :)
  •  

madirocks

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

I only found a couple of spelling errors at the end. "I survived and I won't shut up 'til people listen."

Very happy for you that you can stand up for yourself like that. :) I hope I can do the same!
  •  

jainie marlena

Quote from: Cryss on May 30, 2012, 04:24:33 PM
It's always great seeing someone openly being honest with and accepting of who they are; telling yourself and the world that you are who you are and feel no shame, guilt, doubt or remorse because of it.  Most of us know the pain associated with being trans, and overcoming that pain and taking a stand, such as you have done with and in this video, simply put, is awesome in every way.  I'm very happy for and proud of you.  Great vid! :)
It felt great to open up at first but people came out of the wood work to change my mind.

CryssL

Quote from: jainie marlena on June 03, 2012, 02:49:35 PM
It felt great to open up at first but people came out of the wood work to change my mind.

I'm sorry to hear that.  However, keep in mind how difficult it can be for others to process this.  Give them time, be patient and understanding; address any questions or concerns they may have, but remember to stand tall and remain true to yourself.  Everything will be as it should in the end, one way or another!  Keep your chin up hun.
  •  

jainie marlena

thanks, glad you are here to say that it helps more than you know or maybe you do know.

CryssL

Quote from: jainie marlena on June 03, 2012, 11:32:29 PM
thanks, glad you are here to say that it helps more than you know or maybe you do know.

Anytime :)
  •  

CryssL

•