Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

therapist near baltimire

Started by flower1221, November 29, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flower1221

Does anyone know a good therapist near Baltimore, I am in the Columbia area to be specific. I want to transition but want to make sure it's right for me first.  Any help would be great!
  •  

DawnOday

I live on the west coast so I know of nobody in particular but here is a list of resources in the Baltimore area listed on our wiki above. Hope it helps. http://bmoretransalliance.com/resources/
https://www.susans.org/links/Healthcare//Therapists_&_Counselors//USA//Maryland//
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

HappyMoni

Hi Flower,
   There is a good therapist in Columbia near Snowdwen River PKy. Sean Lare is his name and he specializes in transgender therapy. I live just a little north of you if I can help. I could also point you to a support group in Columbia. My name is Moni. Welcome to Susan's. Glad you are here.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

flower1221

Quote from: HappyMoni on November 29, 2017, 04:01:38 PM
Hi Flower,
   There is a good therapist in Columbia near Snowdwen River PKy. Sean Lare is his name and he specializes in transgender therapy. I live just a little north of you if I can help. I could also point you to a support group in Columbia. My name is Moni. Welcome to Susan's. Glad you are here.

Hi Moni! Thankyou, I'll check him out, I had a list of therapist just no real reviews of anyone, this helps a lot.  I'm not ready for the support group yet but I'll keep that in mind. Again thanks!!!!
  •  

flower1221

Quote from: DawnOday on November 29, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
I live on the west coast so I know of nobody in particular but here is a list of resources in the Baltimore area listed on our wiki above. Hope it helps. http://bmoretransalliance.com/resources/
https://www.susans.org/links/Healthcare//Therapists_&_Counselors//USA//Maryland//

Perfect, sorry I'm new to the site didn't know they had a list like this here. I'll check it out. Thanks!!
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: flower1221 on November 29, 2017, 09:21:01 PM
Hi Moni! Thankyou, I'll check him out, I had a list of therapist just no real reviews of anyone, this helps a lot.  I'm not ready for the support group yet but I'll keep that in mind. Again thanks!!!!
Look me up if I can help. Sent you a personal message, PM.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

flower1221

Quote from: HappyMoni on November 30, 2017, 12:10:45 PM
Look me up if I can help. Sent you a personal message, PM.

As soon as I hit the threshold I will message you back  :icon_lips:
  •