Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Sex 3 Months Post Op

Started by Icephoenyx, May 28, 2012, 06:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icephoenyx

Is this wise? I'm at my 3 month mark and Dr. Brassard advised not to have intercourse until then. I want to, but to be honest, I'm still on the smallest dilator and even that one still hurts sometimes. So I'm thinking I should wait?

Also, about how long after srs can I expect to achieve an orgasm?

Thanks again girls!
  •  

justmeinoz

Sex is not restricted to penetration, so just use a bit of imagination and a lot of lube. ;)
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Deila

i orgasmed 2 1/2 months post op but im 10 months post op and still too tight to have sex. I tried like 2 weeks ago and he couldnt even get it in.  But im not the norm so just wait until you feel ready and use lots of lube like was said.
  •  

Annah

if you are still on your smallest dilator 3 months post op and you want to have sex (which I am assuming you mean intercourse), then that's gonna be mighty uncomfortable....unless the guy has a very small girth.
  •  

Icephoenyx

Ok but did any girls here have the ability to get 'wet' when aroused like a gg would. That should help too wouldn't it?
  •  

annette

Yes, getting wet is no problem but I'm almost 30 years post op.
The first years it was a problem to get wet, just using lubrication stuff like KY.
After some time the skin where the neovagina is made of will become some kind of mucosa, like the inside of your mouth, than it will get wet, but it takes time.
I know who your are feeling, you have new parts and dying to know or everything is working properly.
My advice....wait for some time, the tissue will be more flexible with dilating, it will take a year for the scars inside to heal.
If you have penetration now it will be a big disappointment and painfull and hopefully not with damage.
just be patient girl....your time will come, let it be a good time than
  •  

pretty pauline

Quote from: annette on May 31, 2012, 06:26:13 AM
Yes, getting wet is no problem but I'm almost 30 years post op.
The first years it was a problem to get wet, just using lubrication stuff like KY.

My advice....wait for some time, the tissue will be more flexible with dilating, it will take a year for the scars inside to heal.
If you have penetration now it will be a big disappointment and painfull and hopefully not with damage.
just be patient girl....your time will come, let it be a good time than
Very good advice from Annette, very good replys here https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,92216.msg673801.html#msg673801  it was about 14months after my surgery before my boyfriend had intercourse, it takes time for a girl to heal, certainly more than 3months, the icing on the cake does arrive when a guy tells you your just like a real woman, as Annette says, your time will come and it will be a very special moment for you as a woman.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Icephoenyx

So I should wait a year? That's not cool...
  •  

nicole99

Personally I say give it a go, and just see how your body feels. I had intercourse with a guy at 3 months post  op and it was ok. Well, the first night we could not get it in (he was massive, a tad bigger than my large dialator), so the next night I was determined and took my dilators along. That did the trick. I was incredibly swollen for a week after though. I think I over did it.

One thing that will make it easier is dialating before you have sex, or at least stretch things first with lube and fingers. Even a year post-op I think I would need to finger myself first or dilate for a comfy start.

I definitely get very wet like a lot of other girls do.  But results may very for everyone. I've been with women who were incredibly dry too. Definitely use lots of lube hun, at least until things are more comfortable.

as for orgasm, results will very. I know some girls had orgasms 2 weeks post op. I had my first about 4 moths post-op, but not many since and none with a partner. I don't find them easy, partly because of the medication I take for bipolar.  But I don't find a need them to have amazing mind blowing sex. So my advice there is masturbate a lot to work out what you like, and don't worry if you do or don't come. They will happen when they happen.

pretty pauline

Quote from: nicole99 on June 01, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
Personally I say give it a go, and just see how your body feels. I had intercourse with a guy at 3 months post  op and it was ok. 

But results may very for everyone.
It really is different for everybody, if you have no healing issues Icephoenix, Nicole is giving good advice, just see how your body feels.
I had a 2nd procedure done (labiaplastic) a lot of stitches, some incontinence problems related to the srs surgery, it was about 14months till I felt I was ready to have intercourse with my boyfriend, I was very nervous at the time he'd do damage, I wanted to wait till I was fully healed first couple of times it was a little painful till my vagina got use to his weapon.
Quote from: Icephoenyx on May 31, 2012, 10:05:45 PM
So I should wait a year? That's not cool...
Infact it was cool at the time, my boyfriend was dating me when I was pre op, then I had my surgery, he was really looking forward to having intercourse with me after my surgery, but I wasn't ready, I really enjoyed that waiting period and teasing him lol I remember he'd give me flowers, chocolates and buy me sexy lingerie, but I still wasn't ready, a girl's decision lol, he was impatient like any man, but he waited, then about 15months of healing up I then felt I was ready, the icing on the cake for me when I asked him what it was like, he tolded me it was well worth the wait, I was just like a real woman, may have been a little painful for me but he certainly made me feel a real woman to please and satisfy a guy in that way, the twinkle in his eyes and a big smile on his face, a very special moment for me as a woman.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Deila

^ that makes me feel so much better.
  •  

Hell_Girl

Quote from: Icephoenyx on May 28, 2012, 06:45:52 PM
Also, about how long after srs can I expect to achieve an orgasm?

Thanks again girls!

I waited 7 days before I had my first orgasm :laugh:
  •