Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tell us something we don't know

Started by togetherwecan, April 05, 2007, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaiden

I have a slight case of Vitiligo on my back ;D
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Jaiden on September 06, 2007, 01:29:49 PM
I have a slight case of Vitiligo on my back ;D

I'm glad you enjoy the funs and games boards, Jaiden.  I was beginning to think that I was the only playing here lately...  ;D

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Jaiden

•  

Melissa

Quote from: Ashley Michelle on September 07, 2007, 12:07:50 PM
why do bags of chips and such always say that there are "3 servings" in a bag when everybody damn well knows that youre gonna scarf the whole freaking bag at once.

Simple, those are the "big grab" variety.  They also have single serving sizes available, but those are usually sold as a bundle. 

What I don't understand is the soup cans that have 2.5 servings. ???  If you live alone and only eat 1 serving every so often, the rest of the soup rots.  And if there are several people, who in their right mind is going to eat only half a serving when the 2 other people next to them are eating whole servings?!?  It's a fight just waiting to happen!  I tell you, eating soup can sure be a dangerous and risky endeavor.
  •  

Jeannette

I'm on a holiday in Istanbul.  Great peeps, delicious food and off work.
  •  

Sandy

I have two new kittens named Tessa and Patty.

For me that is one of the things that turns a house into a home...

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Bobbie

I always suck the jam out of donuts then try to get them in my mouth whole....lol  ;D

•  

Terra

I was born on national coming out day, Oct 11, and my mom is a gynecologist. Irony, gotta love it.  ;D
"If you quit before you try, you don't deserve to dream." -grandmother
  •  

Christo

I'm gonna move to frisco on october 12.  new life whooooohooooo :icon_dance: :icon_joy:
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Chris on September 28, 2007, 02:12:33 AM
I'm gonna move to frisco on october 12.  new life whooooohooooo :icon_dance: :icon_joy:

The thread is titled:  Tell us something we don't know... ;D :P

•  

katia

a sanctuary city they say (an article i just posted in the news section) lucky you!!
  •  

Christo

Quote from: Katia on October 01, 2007, 12:16:13 AM

a sanctuary city they say (an article i just posted in the news section) lucky you!!

thanx katia :) :) :) yea octoer 12 whoohooo :icon_dance:
  •  

Bobbie

My VW bug has my female name on the number plate holder.....and people keep telling me I've spelled my name wrong ;)
  •  

Andrew

Just found this thread. Fun!

QuoteNine months?  That's unheard of!

Really? I started talking at 6 months! My mom freaked out when I began to imitate my brother! Ever seen the baby in that British show "My Hero"? That was me, big time.
Lock up yer daughters.
  •  

Jaiden

I HAVEN'T WORKED IN MONTHS AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!.... :-\ :icon_boxing:  :D
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Jaiden on October 02, 2007, 06:37:53 PM
I HAVEN'T WORKED IN MONTHS AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!.... :-\ :icon_boxing:  :D

Well, then it is time to submit those resumes while you are online...  :P ;D

•  

Dorothy

I'm in New York visiting relatives.  What a grand city this is!  I go back home after Halloween.  I wouldnt miss it for the world.
  •  

tarasita

1. My birthday is 9/11  :-\

2. Did you know that scorpions glow under ultraviolet light?
  •  

Incubi

Dumbledore is gay. Link

Of course I think it's great that such a popular character in such a popular book turns out to be homosexual, but I think it's very weird that Rowling didn't write it in the book but told it afterwards... ???
  •  

Alison

•