Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Post orchi pain and experience.

Started by GhostTown11, June 11, 2012, 05:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostTown11

•  

Jeneva

Negligible. I walked both the Detroit airport and the Atlanta one without assistance the 2nd day after surgery.  Sure I took pain pills, but it wasn't even near the scale of my FFS.  As long as you take the pills when needed then it isn't a big deal.  I detailed my experience in my orchi thread.

Given that I have a slim chance of before end of year surgery or much more likely an even longer plan than I originally estimated (5+ years) I'd definitely do it again.

I've been able to change all of my documentation that I will ever be able to change with just the orchi too.
Blessed Be!

Jeneva Caroline Samples
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Nada.  Had pain pills but I took them for my back.  A bag of frozen peas the first day and then I was fine.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

GhostTown11

Wow can you give me an estimate of the cost? I prefer this than taking pills because I already have family that have some kind of liver problems.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

$1500, Dr. Nguyen, Lake Oswego OR.  Two letters required at the last update.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

GhostTown11

Wow that's amazingly a bargain. I can save up that money by the end of the year. Does it help to be on hormones for a long while?
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Not really a requirement, but I was 19 months into HRT.  I can not say if they were helpful or not.

•  

Jeneva

I used Arnkoff and he is now $2,300, but at his discretion he may waive the letter requirement.
Blessed Be!

Jeneva Caroline Samples
  •