Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

So, yeah. Fake breasts. >_>

Started by A, March 31, 2013, 03:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancisAnn

Numerous sites have real breast replacements, silicone, shaped just right, nipples, the same weight as human tissue. They feel great.

Just go search some, it's easy to find & the cost is maybe $150 but well worth it. You will feel & look great.

Have fun girl & good luck.

•  

RosieD

I keep meaning to mention Softleaves reel look.  They are dead good and the price isn't half bad.

Amazon in the UK sell them but I am having some trouble finding them on the US site.

Rosie
Well that was fun! What's next?
  •  

Joanna Dark

Breasts are a blessing and a curse. I won't lie I love my development so far and I'm hoping for a lil more rounding out at the bottom, but they hurt hurt hurt. And bounce. Yesterday, I was walking and some woman said to her boyfriend as I was walking by something about my breasts and a bra.

So, I bit the bullet and bought one. I have been hesitant to buy one since it is something only women buy and I'm not sure how passable I am. But the woman didn't act weird at all or give me a confused look. She asked "is that all? Need anything else honey?" I think people are quite confused lol but buying something like a bra screams girl. And I know my face has changed some cause it looks like it has and also yesterday this guy who is an acquaintance of mine and gossips more than a teenage girl was talking trash about me to someone and I told him to drop it and stop mentioning me and I got B+tchy and called him looks like an old washed up drunk. And he got pissed and was like, well maybe, but you look like a pretty girl. He was trying to insult me but obviously he made me quite happy lol

Sorry I'm rambling again. If you don't have cash for some good fake breasts, try wrapping up some skinless chicken breasts in clear plastic. I heard that works. At the beach, you'll need the real thing with adhesive.
  •  

Cassandra Hyacinth

Quote from: Joanna Dark on April 11, 2013, 04:12:21 PMI have been hesitant to buy one since it is something only women buy and I'm not sure how passable I am.

Surely you could simply lie and say you're buying it for your girlfriend, if need be?
My Skype name is twisted_strings.

If you need someone to talk to, and would like to add me as a contact, send me a contact request on Skype, plus a PM on here telling me your Skype name.  :)
  •  

RosieD

Joanna, from where I am sat breasts would only ever be a blessing.  I do love the Spongebob (ish)" you look like a girl; am I a pretty one? " anecdote though.

Would you not want to add some lemon or garlic to the chicken breasts for a proper beach barbecue?

And apologies for straying WAY off topic, it has been a long day and tomorrow is looking worse.

Rosie.
Well that was fun! What's next?
  •  

A

Quote from: Joanna Dark on April 11, 2013, 04:12:21 PM
If you don't have cash for some good fake breasts, try wrapping up some skinless chicken breasts in clear plastic. I heard that works.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If you are, you must learn how to indicate better that you're being sarcastic. If you're not, I say NO. Ew. Meat, seriously? That's just plain disgusting. I don't even want to eat that stuff; I'm certainly not going to touch it RAW and put it in my bra! I don't think you need to be a vegetarian to find this idea highly silly and repulsive. And to want to avoid anyone applying it.

At the beach, you'll need the real thing with adhesive.

I'm ceeeertainly not going to the beach before SRS, let alone before having real breasts! o_o
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

FrancisAnn

Gross, such weird stupid stuff people post
  •  

Joanna Dark

@A, you really need to lighten up. I'm not a mind reader. And yes some people like going to the beach and may want to go before the years it takes to get and save for SRS. I didn't know I had to put a disclaimer on using raw chicken that the tip is a joke. If you want/need fake breasts for some reason, get a latex glove, and fill it with cocoa butter as it's thick. Not to much that it will burst. You should try Kundalini Yoga. It's meant to relax and isn't hard at all.

And FrancisAnn, I'm gross. it's a joke. Instead of buying fake breast some people need to purchase a sense of humor. Personally, I think the obsession with breasts is quite weird and disgusting. I mean if one person shows a pic with cleavage some people act like construction workers. Jeez. Meh.
  •  

A

When you post a joke, you should do so with a certain tone. Because if you don't sound sarcastic, people will think you're retarded instead of funny. :p

For the rest, uhm, sorry if I overreacted. I think it's because I was angry at my homework.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Cindy

:police:

OK people lets cool it.

Just a joke, no reason to let it magnify.

I had my first bra fitting as an AA cup, she was great, helped me, showed how to adjust my bra, suggested boosters for  dating  and was totally cool with me.

In retrospect at that time I passed as a grey haired man wearing a skirt and blouse.

•