Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Gagh! I made a road trip rookie mistake!

Started by Misato, April 11, 2013, 05:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misato

Quote from: Michelle G on April 12, 2013, 02:25:35 PM
Honestly though, one bra for the weekend or even 4 or 5 days shouldnt be cause for panic ;)

Agreed.  I find it more amusing than anything really.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Misato

Buffering made it more like 8 min for me.
  •  

Joanna Dark

Sorry Misato mistakes are not welcome here. I'm afraid we are going to have to let you go lol

In all seriousness, I just read this interesting article about bras and it is prob especially pertinent to us trans women who are just starting to develop. Basically, it says wearing a bra can be detrimental.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/women-bras-study-france-false-necessity_n_3062114.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Here's a quote from it: "When bras are worn, the restrictive material prevents such tissue from growing." Def something to consider.
  •  

XchristineX

Throw your bras away...let them.breathe...and cause accidents...
Get you laid...all the good stuff
  •  

DirtyFox

Could be worse. Camping and forgetting the toilet tissue. Never again will I forget :P
Watching the birds made me feel like taking a journey. The people, the landscapes, everything was imperfect but beautiful.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

I wear the same bra many days in a row. Nobody can tell the difference. It's not like they're next to the stinky, dirty parts :D

On the other hand I wish they looked good without bras :(
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Misato

I still need help I'm the fullness dept aka padding...
  •  

A

Quote from: DirtyFox on April 13, 2013, 12:02:17 AM
Could be worse. Camping and forgetting the toilet tissue. Never again will I forget :P
o_o And you still camped? I would go home and cancel everything. (Well, to be honest I'd never go camping to begin with.)
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

ZoeM

Quote from: A on April 13, 2013, 08:16:00 AM
o_o And you still camped? I would go home and cancel everything. (Well, to be honest I'd never go camping to begin with.)
This is why you bring guys with you - so they can run to the store and buy emergency supplies!
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•