Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Ani

@Donna - love your smile in your second pic!  Also, the new lip color works for you.   :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: DonnaTroy on January 26, 2013, 09:57:08 PM

Donna, that's the smile we like to see, no longer sad and depressed, very pretty, perky and positive!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Donna you gotta stop with the deer in the headlights look  ;)

Your smile is way more beautiful!
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteDonna you gotta stop with the deer in the headlights look

So mean :P, i'm going to the fierce model look  ;D. Also i am a pretty deer, no?
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

hazel

So I got a wig  ;D bit hesitant to post these as I'm not even sure I'm wearing the thing correctly, and it's really just for fun at this point, but what the hell  :)

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: hazel on January 27, 2013, 04:45:24 PM
So I got a wig  ;D bit hesitant to post these as I'm not even sure I'm wearing the thing correctly, and it's really just for fun at this point, but what the hell  :)

You may want to comb it and use some products on it.

As for yourself, HRT is going to do wonders for you. You already have a very feminine face and features.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: hazel on January 27, 2013, 04:45:24 PM

Wig looks good, Hazel. And your face is pretty.

But for heaven's sake, SMILE!
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: agfrommd on January 27, 2013, 05:11:34 PM
But for heaven's sake, SMILE!

I don't believe how many people post pics in here without a smile.. A smile is one of the most feminising things you can do for a pic - especially if you are pre-HRT.. I'll use the lovely Donna's pics as an example.. The first one is OK.. But the second one is fabulous..

•  

hazel

@ Maidoforleans, thx :) just got it out the box and already I'm making a mess of it, think I have a comb around here somewhere..

@ agfrommd, well since you asked

I always feel I come off looking a bit fake when I put on a smile for the camera, so I avoid it, working on it tho!
edit: I'm barley making a smile in these am I  ::) oh well
  •  

BunnyBee

Love the smile :):)

Hazel, I think HRT is going to make you so pretty and it will probably do wonders with helping you be able to smile.  It did for me :).
  •  

Heather

Quote from: hazel on January 27, 2013, 05:57:21 PM
@ Maidoforleans, thx :) just got it out the box and already I'm making a mess of it, think I have a comb around here somewhere..

@ agfrommd, well since you asked

I always feel I come off looking a bit fake when I put on a smile for the camera, so I avoid it, working on it tho!
edit: I'm barley making a smile in these am I  ::) oh well
Hazel you look great I agree with the other girls hormones are going work wonders on you.
  •  

anya921

Quote from: Heather on January 27, 2013, 09:45:09 PM
Hazel you look great I agree with the other girls hormones are going work wonders on you.

I second that  :angel:
  •  

hazel

Ah thank you for the kind words Jen, Heather and Anya!  just had a lousy day and this was a nice pick me up  :D
  •  

Heather

Quote from: hazel on January 28, 2013, 10:19:48 AM
Ah thank you for the kind words Jen, Heather and Anya!  just had a lousy day and this was a nice pick me up  :D
I'm sorry you had a lousy day. I hope the rest of your day goes better.
  •  

JohnnieRamona

•  

lydia_s

I was told I should come here :), so here I am!

Top Pic: This is what I look like these days. I'm 19, been on HRT for 3 months.

Bottom Pic: Full body pic taken right after I started HRT. This was my more "goth" look.

•  

=celestica=

Serena you look really good.
just something i wanna say since it sort of caught my attention is that your eyebrow could be shaped a bit better to match the other one.
this is what i mean http://i.imgur.com/U2WZae8.jpg

it's nothing that's going to be difficult to handle on your own. just take some tweezers and clear the top a bit. (or you can point it out to your eyebrow lady when you go in next time and she can handle it)
it makes your eyes pop even more imo. :)
  •