Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: Donna Troy on April 10, 2013, 02:45:08 AM
That's how we roll hehe :D.
[Random Statement 2 accomplished]

I love that dress on you!!

It brings out that beautiful smile you have as well :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Bex80 on April 09, 2013, 01:48:17 PM
Sorry if I miss anybody...

Alaina: Lovely and with a great personality to boot. Your picture made me smile from ear to ear. x

Wispurr: I'm still in shock no HRT. You are really pretty. x

Jenny: Yay for you on less shaving. You're looking great. x

Frostice: You look completely female to me. x

Hideyoshi: I'm really jealous of the strappy tops you wear. You look wonderful. x

Rowan Rue: You are stunning. I love redheads anyway but wow. x

Carolina: You look every inch the beautiful woman you are. I am so happy for you. x

Michelle: Loving the threads girl. Hope you see more sun than us in the UK. x

Bex,
I have a friend in Ireland that laments about the weather there all the time....he doesn't know if he should love it or hate it when I send him sunny California pics ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: Michelle G on April 11, 2013, 09:55:44 PM
I love that dress on you!!

It brings out that beautiful smile you have as well :)

Thanks hon, your picture is great too :).
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on April 11, 2013, 09:39:47 PM
Now I'm going to dig for a compliment for myself (Mira, you're such a grandstanding bitch!, lol). Do I look like my mom or Muffy, our Keeshond? Don't answer! Hugs and much love to everyone of you awesome women, Mira

Gonna answer anyway.

YES!  Mouth shape, jawline, cheekbones, it's all there hon.  There's a very strong and beautiful family resemblance :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 11, 2013, 11:33:18 PM
Gonna answer anyway.

YES!  Mouth shape, jawline, cheekbones, it's all there hon.  There's a very strong and beautiful family resemblance :)
Aaaahhhh, Thanks girl! Sometimes I see it really strongly and sometimes when someone says we look like mother and daughter, I look at them and think, 'God, I wish you were telling the truth! I'll never be more than her shadow', all the while saying with my mom, "Wow, thank you for your compliments." I do see it more and more now, though, probably from the redistribution of fat in my face and other things. When I was growing up I just wanted to be my mom's daughter and be told other than having blonde hair I looked just like her. I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. When girl friends and girlfriends used to tell me I looked just like my mom's daughter (before they had a clue I was trans? I think most of the girls knew.) I used to act like I was really angry and hurt, but inside it was the best compliment I could ever have. It still is, Rowan. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Hugs to you, beautiful girl. Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Jennygirl

Wow the time has been flying! I feel like I haven't been around susans at all recently! Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and wishes :)

Things have been going really well! I love coming back to this thread and seeing the great progress people are making.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jennygirl on April 12, 2013, 12:08:32 AM
Wow the time has been flying! I feel like I haven't been around susans at all recently! Thanks so much everyone for the kind words and wishes :)

Things have been going really well! I love coming back to this thread and seeing the great progress people are making.

Five days is a long time, almost a whole week  :)   Glad you survived, good to have you back

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Kathryn

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on April 08, 2013, 09:15:48 AM
Wispurr, I know others have said the same thing, but you look great. Are you sure you haven't been on HRT for several months and forgot about it? You look very pretty and I'm pretty sure you'll only get prettier, happier and more at peace with yourself than you thought humanly possible. Hugs, Mira           

Thank You So Much Miranda <3
Lol, yeah I'm sure, unless.... Someone has been secretly injecting Hormones into my foods or drinks... then yay And I need to thank them... lol.
Anyhow, Thanks and *Hugs*
~Kathryn Aka Wispurr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 Que Sera, Sera <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My about me:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,179314.new.html#new
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on April 12, 2013, 06:54:18 PM
More pics of silly ol me...

Young lady, every photo group you post is better than the last. I can't see you ever being mistaken for a male now, so don't worry anymore about being 'clocked.' You are sooo cute!!! Mira

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Wispurr on April 12, 2013, 08:57:44 PM

Thank You So Much Miranda <3
Lol, yeah I'm sure, unless.... Someone has been secretly injecting Hormones into my foods or drinks... then yay And I need to thank them... lol.
Anyhow, Thanks and *Hugs*
~Kathryn Aka Wispurr
Kathryn, you're in for the ride of your life when you begin HRT. My life has changed in ways I still haven't comprehended yet. In ten days I'll be on Estradiol Valerate shots and Spironolactone for 21 months, and it continues to change me for the better, emotionally and physically. My next door neighbor hadn't seen me up close in about two months till this afternoon and told me, "I can't believe how feminine you've gotten since you first began. In fact every time I see you I see a softening of both your skin and facial features. And the changes in your body and the way you carry yourself are wonderful. You're there, you're really a woman." If you ask any of the girls/women on this thread I'm sure they'd tell you about the wonderful changes they're seeing too. Personally, I love hearing about them. I can't wait till you and every new girl on these posts begin HRT so we can see and hear the changes you go through. By the way, I think Kathryn is a classic, classy, sexy name and is far, far better than 'Wispurr.' Wispurr is cute, but Kathryn is fantastic! Hugs, Mira

•  

Henna

Heather, for 3 months HRT I think you look awesome!

I'm few years older than you and if I ever get the results that you have already gotten, I will bounce around my apartment in joy :)
  •