Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daisybelle

Quote from: Serena Lynn on November 08, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
Just got the brows waxed feeling like a million bucks! <3

Love the shape.... and yours have color... mine are blonde....
  •  

Isabelle

I'm starting to feel ok with how I look. Just wearing eyeliner in this pic (as evidenced by my poxy chin... I hate hair removal) Aiming for chin and nose reduction next year, finances willing
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Isabelle on November 10, 2012, 12:28:43 AM
I'm starting to feel ok with how I look. Just wearing eyeliner in this pic (as evidenced by my poxy chin... I hate hair removal) Aiming for chin and nose reduction next year, finances willing

I love your eyes!! :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Isabelle

In the Southern Hemisphere, on the other side of the world, it's 7:45pm, and the sun is just setting :)
Also, thanks Tessa, you're a total fox, and thanks for lovely compliment Michelle :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Your gorgeous totally hottie
  •  

Shantel

Very pretty Isabelle, the eyeliner certainly does accentuate how lovely your eyes really are! You really do have a pretty face regardless of any irregularities you may see in you chin and nose, they certainly aren't a pass-ability issue.
  •  

Marta1992

I should lose some weight before starting hrt, I've read that after will be more difficult ;) xD

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

I thought holding onto some extra weight might help with the effects of the redistribution of the fat to more um womanly curves am I wrong? If so I need to hit the treadmill and fast.

•  

Byron

Quote from: Marta1992 on November 10, 2012, 01:10:59 PM

I should lose some weight before starting hrt, I've read that after will be more difficult ;) xD

Very pretty, Marta! 
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Marta1992 on November 10, 2012, 01:10:59 PM

I think your weight is fine. You look really good.
  •  

michelle666

Today is a happy day for me. My a-cup has been feeling a bit constricting lately, so I got a b-cup and it fits! I love how it shapes me compared to the a.

I gave myself a facial this morning. My skin is feeling so nice!

•  

Michelle G

Well looky that!!! :)

Looking good Michelle!!!

And that smile proves it ;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

V M

Congrats on the new cup size  :)  Lookin' good Michelle
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: V M on November 11, 2012, 07:51:26 PM
Congrats on the new cup size  :)  Lookin' good Michelle

Thanks! I'm hoping to go one more size up, but who knows what will happen.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Carbon

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on November 10, 2012, 01:30:26 PM
I thought holding onto some extra weight might help with the effects of the redistribution of the fat to more um womanly curves am I wrong? If so I need to hit the treadmill and fast.

No, it doesn't actually redistribute the fat, it just causes new fat to go in different places. But since your body is always burning fat and putting on new fat it gives the appearance of its location shifting.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

So in other words if I do not want to get fatter ie bigger stomach i better start hitting the treadmill?

I wish I had pics to show but as I have only dressed a few times since well for a start I wanted to wait til I started HRT and also I have a cousin staying and it would be too awkward I haven't really got any pics. Stupidly I told my folks if I did I would only dress in my room so as to make the change easier on them.

Mind you I am not really a dress wearing kind of girl more classical/goth, metal girl Might try corsets down the line. So Clothing wise I already dress the way i want but just haven't been able to practice make up.

•  

innainka

Not only congrats Michelle, you look great, but Joy Division, I didn't think there was anyone left on earth who heard of this iconic progressive underground stuff, LUV
  •  

V M

I remember Joy Division  :)  I was in high school when they came out

- V M
  •