News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArielleJay

Quote from: 30kps on November 29, 2012, 01:50:59 AM
I've been on hormones for two months now and I have seen some progress.

Without makeup

With makeup

omfg that hair, can I just magic it and have it?
Got my A machines on the table / Got my B machines in the drawer
  •  

Alex Marie

Hello there!
I was actually on HRT for about two months (.. a year or so ago) but I'm unable to take them anymore, due to medical reasons. :(
it hasn't stopped me though! Here's what I look like these days; hormone free!
For reference: here's me right before I started hormones(probably 2 years ago):

And me now, about to turn 26 next week!

As you can see, my love for striped clothing has only grown in the past two years! :P
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alex Marie on November 29, 2012, 04:29:04 PM
Hello there!
I was actually on HRT for about two months (.. a year or so ago) but I'm unable to take them anymore, due to medical reasons. :(
it hasn't stopped me though! Here's what I look like these days; hormone free!
For reference: here's me right before I started hormones(probably 2 years ago):

And me now, about to turn 26 next week!

As you can see, my love for striped clothing has only grown in the past two years! :P

I love your style! Looking good sister!
  •  

MyAlias

Quote from: Serena Lynn on November 08, 2012, 06:59:20 PM
Just got the brows waxed feeling like a million bucks! <3

Your eyebrows look great! You have beautiful eyes by the way!

Quote from: Carolina1983 on November 27, 2012, 10:41:49 AM
Ok so I have a pink moment.

Wow......I'm Loving the having a pink moment! you look way hot girl!
  •  

Sadie

Well this is the first time I've posted a pic since I started HRT (1.5 years).  I wouldn't say I look fabulous, but I live full time and always pass (or so it seems). So I guess I go in this thread.

Sadie
  •  

Shantel

Hi Sadie,
       I think you look pretty enough to go out on a date anywhere anytime, and more than passable, I'd take you for a CIS woman right now.
  •  

toxicblue

Quote from: Sadie on November 30, 2012, 08:41:21 AM
Well this is the first time I've posted a pic since I started HRT (1.5 years).  I wouldn't say I look fabulous, but I live full time and always pass (or so it seems). So I guess I go in this thread.

Yeah, you quite look like a cis woman to me.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Sadie on November 30, 2012, 08:41:21 AM

I don't think that even if you had a voice like Barry White that it would affect your passing. You are truly beautiful and fabulous!
  •  

=celestica=

lol hi
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Meow.

•  

=celestica=

•  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Sadie

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I guess we are our own worst critics. I always have trouble believing when people say nice things about my looks. When I am out I still wonder "Do they all know?" "Are they just being polite?"  I have been hesitant since going full time of actually putting myself back out their into the dating scene.  Add to the fact that I haven't been on a date in about 15 years and my orientation seems to have flipped since transitioning and I want to date men. All a little overwhelming but I tire of being alone.

Anyway before I digress too much I wanted to say thanks.  :)
Sadie
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Actually I am afraid of my orientation changing when i am on HRT as I like women and only women can't stand men to be honest.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Sadie on December 02, 2012, 08:28:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I guess we are our own worst critics. I always have trouble believing when people say nice things about my looks. When I am out I still wonder "Do they all know?" "Are they just being polite?"  I have been hesitant since going full time of actually putting myself back out their into the dating scene.  Add to the fact that I haven't been on a date in about 15 years and my orientation seems to have flipped since transitioning and I want to date men. All a little overwhelming but I tire of being alone.

Anyway before I digress too much I wanted to say thanks.  :)

Sadie,
      Don't allow any negative stigma over a flipped orientation get in your way, you don't need to waste a pretty woman's life agonizing over that and live a lonely existence. Get out and get into circulation, perhaps you'll meet someone decent!
  •  

Alainaluvsu

The day before a haircut:

Then I got a haircut:

Cleavage :D

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

HeatherR

The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.  ~Ralph Blum~

•