Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly_aus

Quote from: agfrommd on December 09, 2012, 07:51:11 PM
You look like a proud confident woman.

That being said, I hope you walk into that coffee shop knowing that it DOESN'T MATTER if there are red flags. You're a valuable person, a beautiful woman, a precious flower. If anyone has a problem with your being there, it's their problem.

Have fun Michelle, lots of it.

I'm fairly sure I have a bunch of 'red flags'.. I don't let them control where I go or what I do though.
  •  

Jamiep

Not intended to be a nasty comment, I do not make nasty comments, it is not in my nature. If that is how a person sees it, so be it.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

V M

Quote from: Isabelle on December 09, 2012, 08:57:54 PM
Care to elaborate? That could be taken as quite a nasty comment.

I took it to mean that trans women should be treated equally like any other woman or anyone else in this world

Now then, let get back on topic and see some more fabulous pic.s posted
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: V M on December 10, 2012, 02:50:23 AM
I took it to mean that trans women should be treated equally like any other woman or anyone else in this world

Now then, let get back on topic and see some more fabulous pic.s posted

Thats how I took it too.

Things went well yesterday. The coffee place wasnt too crowded, so that eased my nerves a bit.
  •  

Jamiep

QuoteV M, I took it to mean that trans women should be treated equally like any other woman or anyone else in this world.

Precisely, thank you lovely. My wife agrees with me too.

QuoteMichelle666, Thats how I took it too.

Things went well yesterday. The coffee place wasnt too crowded, so that eased my nerves a bit.

You understood me in a positive way I meant as well. You had a positive experience, so pleased for you. Makes it easier next time socializing, it gets better.

@agfrommd, I love how you positively, beautifully worded your comments.

& Kelly. Yes.
Love you all.
Jamie

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Carbon

Quote from: Isabelle on December 09, 2012, 08:57:54 PM
Care to elaborate? That could be taken as quite a nasty comment.

She probably meant something like "If we are presenting as a woman" rather than "Only people who pass deserve to be treated decently." Not the best wording though...
  •  

silly by the seashore

Almost 10 whole minutes of makeup effort to make it look like I wasn't wearing makeup, lol.  Does it work?

And yeah, my hair is damp again too. It always is because I get ready for work everyday this time.
  •  

oZma

i like these pictures of me, it was date night... he hasn't called me yet, should I call him?

•  

Isabelle

Ozma, you look great :) don't call him, let him do the work. Men don't usually respond well to challenges that are not challenging enough.

Regarding my earlier comment, I wasn't trying to start a fight. I was mearly pointing out that the way the comment was worded could very easily be misconstrued as a comment on "passabilty" I think it's important to word statements like that carefully as this forum in particular is home to quite a wide cross section of transsexual and "transgender" people.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: silly by the seashore on December 11, 2012, 12:29:56 PM
Almost 10 whole minutes of makeup effort to make it look like I wasn't wearing makeup, lol.  Does it work?

And yeah, my hair is damp again too. It always is because I get ready for work everyday this time.

Huh, are you wearing makeup?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: oZma on December 11, 2012, 04:17:18 PM
i like these pictures of me, it was date night... he hasn't called me yet, should I call him?

He must be defective, perhaps blind?
  •  

Rowan Rue

I've been avoiding wearing my boy clothes for awhile now but tonight i decided to try them out again.
I'm actually very happy with how this look came out.  Sort of a dapper dyke look :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 12, 2012, 04:39:35 AM
I've been avoiding wearing my boy clothes for awhile now but tonight i decided to try them out again.
I'm actually very happy with how this look came out.  Sort of a dapper dyke look :)

I love the look. No offense, but you probably could wear a bin bag and look good  :D.
  •  

Sadie

OMG you are so super cute!
Sadie
  •  

Shantel

Love the effect, and what a little doll!
  •  

DriftingCrow

You look incredible
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

AbbyJamz

You two are WAY TOO CUTE!  Is my face red?  SOOO JEALOUS!
  •  

Carolina1983

Usually I dont like short hair. But you rock it, seriously you look incredible :o

•  

Carolina1983

Has he called you yet? if not he must either be stupid or blind :o

•  

Marta1992

Fast webcam picture!! ;)

@oZma: You look amazing!!!!!! :o :o :o
  •