News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHXGiRL

Quote from: LilDevilOfPrada on January 04, 2013, 07:30:16 PM
Did you honestly ever look male or are you just pulling our legs? I mean your 1000% a beautiful woman.

Thanks sweetie!  :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Violet Bloom on January 04, 2013, 07:45:27 PM
  Quick, Serena, burn the evidence before she finds it! :laugh:

right?! if she searches long enough on here she will find it. lol
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: mixie on January 03, 2013, 09:56:29 AM
Wow that really suits you so much!!!  You look fantastic! :) <3

*hugs* Well, it was your suggestion for the beret Mixie. ^_^ Thank you
  •  

daisybelle

Shopping at TORRID - liked these two items but the changed the rules of the sale....  so I did not get them.

The dress I thought was cute, I liked it a lot, but felt kind of naked -- weird feeling.

D

Two shots of me and their picture of the dress

•  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: daisybelle on January 06, 2013, 12:45:29 AM
Shopping at TORRID - liked these two items but the changed the rules of the sale....  so I did not get them.

The dress I thought was cute, I liked it a lot, but felt kind of naked -- weird feeling.

D

Two shots of me and their picture of the dress

They bottom outfit suits you really well :)
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Isabelle

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on January 06, 2013, 08:31:37 AM
They bottom outfit suits you really well :)

I agree, I think the cut of the top one doesn't quite suit your body type, the bottom style is a much better choice. There's a really good "Trinny and Susana" website that's great for showing what type of cuts look best on all the different body types.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Just realized I've never posted a pic of me just "plain" before.

SOOOO...here is me at my worse, just waking up, no makeup, no wig, bed hair, etc.

HRT for a little over 3 months now.

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 06, 2013, 05:45:32 PM

SOOOO...here is me at my worse, just waking up, no makeup, no wig, bed hair, etc.

Just plain pretty!
  •  

Violet Bloom

I think you actually look more natural this way.  Strange but true.

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Violet Bloom on January 06, 2013, 08:04:55 PM
  I think you actually look more natural this way.  Strange but true.

Well it's basically me in boy mode. I don't get ma'am'd or anything, people just think i'm like 12 or something.

idk...maybe when I grow my hair out longer and get it styled ill feel more comfortable going out more "plain". I seriously hate wigs though...
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Isabelle

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Isabelle on January 06, 2013, 08:48:05 PM
I think you look amazing already.

Thanks!  :D

I wish I could see what everyone else sees, I still just see a guy though... :-\
  •  

Carolina1983

Three months and I cant even see a guy  :o. As another writer here said, you look amazing  :)

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Rowan Rue on January 02, 2013, 04:09:14 PM
Thanks Carolina :)
Michelle, I got them from http://www.sockdreams.com/ wich is simply the best place in the world to find all things sock and stocking related!

I love that website.  I gonna get me 'n Angelique a pair  ;)

I'm thinking these: http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/thigh-highs/super-stripes-longer:2387
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

Well you look like a girl i dated in 2005, I don't see a guy here, but I do see a cute tomboy.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jaime on January 04, 2013, 04:08:12 PM
does this top make me look fat?

Ladies and gentlemen, 29 years of "wedded bliss" has taught me the only correct answer to this question is,

"What do you think?"
  •  

Keaira

So I tried out boy mode. first time in 2 years. what do you think?

then afterwards as me. I felt better.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 07, 2013, 03:10:25 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, 29 years of "wedded bliss" has taught me the only correct answer to this question is,

"What do you think?"

You'd better be careful Jamie, she doesn't respond to my email, so I think I've already crossed that line!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Thanks for the kind words everyone, always uplifting!  ;D
  •