Just took this one

That should be your avatar photo!

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 12, 2013, 08:23:57 AM
Wow! I didn't think I looked that good  :D

Here's another one lol

And I can dig the attitude too!
  •  

Isabelle

Angelique, you're looking good as usual :) how is your voice? Or are you lucky with a naturally female voice already?
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Isabelle on January 13, 2013, 01:47:59 AM
Angelique, you're looking good as usual :) how is your voice? Or are you lucky with a naturally female voice already?
thanks lol. People tell me that my voice can be male or female. So idk if that's a good or bad thing
  •  

Isabelle

That's easy to fix :) come and post in the voice thread, get soundcloud on your iphone its free :)
  •  

Carolina1983

You are all looking great :).

I am.... Not..... Envious...... At...... All... Ahaem :angel:
  •  

Carolina1983

But you do :).

And in this pic you look so hot. I need to take a cold shower now >:-)

Here's another one lol

•  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Carolina1983 on January 13, 2013, 03:09:55 AM
And in this pic you look so hot. I need to take a cold shower now >:-)

I have to agree...you look gorgeous! :)
  •  

Nero

Here's another one lol

I'd hit it. (god if I could only stop thinking about sex  :laugh:) But really, very hot little maid there.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Jen-Jen

Here's another one lol

oh yeah! Definetly would! You tease! :p
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

MaidofOrleans you are beautiful in these photo
  •  

Rowan Rue

MaidofOrleans, you look fantastic :D
Looking at your pics just made me realize that I've been here long enough now to notice the changes in people's photos as time goes by, that made me super happy for some reason!
Yay!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

MaidofOrleans

I'm afraid to post a picture of me actually dolled and dressed up because it might make the forum explode. 

:o
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

NotThereYet

You are very pretty and boys would definitely look at you, not me! I am oh sooo jealous!!!

Andrea
  •  

MaidofOrleans

•  

Rowan Rue

Awww, not even if we say pwetty pwease?
*does Bambi eyes*

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Carolina1983 on January 13, 2013, 02:11:54 PM
Joins Rowan Rue   :angel:

Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

•