Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

That's as dolled up as I get.

I don't like wearing a lot of makeup  :-\
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Rowan Rue

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

NotThereYet

I wish I were one tenth as pretty as you are.

Way to go!!! :-)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

I'm only 3 months HRT, still deciding whether or not to get FFS and if I did, it would probably just be for my brow.

Here I am with zero makeup el natural  :-\

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

carol_w

Maid, you're beautiful.  I'm gonna come out and say it!

You're face, even sans makeup doesn't show any "male" at all.  If you do get FFS for your brow (which I don't think is necessary at all), don't let them mess with anything else.  HRT is working wonders!

•  

Jennygirl

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Carol on January 13, 2013, 08:45:27 PM
Maid, you're beautiful.  I'm gonna come out and say it!

You're face, even sans makeup doesn't show any "male" at all.  If you do get FFS for your brow (which I don't think is necessary at all), don't let them mess with anything else.  HRT is working wonders!

Thanks  :D

I really want to avoid cosmetic surgery as much as possible because I need the money for SRS.
  •  

NotThereYet

@Maid,

You look so beautiful, especially without makeup: au naturelle you remind me of a co worker of mine who is possibly the most beautiful woman out of the 250 in our entire building.

How is your voice? Unless your voice is male, just go full time right away. Do it for us, do it for me: if I looked half as good, hlaf as feminine as you, I would never ever think about presenting as male.

HONEST! I am not trying to be nice.

Congrats,
Andrea
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 13, 2013, 01:19:47 PM
I'm afraid to post a picture of me actually dolled and dressed up because it might make the forum explode. 

:o

Pfffffft
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: NotThereYet on January 13, 2013, 10:42:54 PM
@Maid,

You look so beautiful, especially without makeup: au naturelle you remind me of a co worker of mine who is possibly the most beautiful woman out of the 250 in our entire building.

How is your voice? Unless your voice is male, just go full time right away. Do it for us, do it for me: if I looked half as good, hlaf as feminine as you, I would never ever think about presenting as male.

HONEST! I am not trying to be nice.

Congrats,
Andrea

My voice isn't nearly there yet I'm afraid  :-\

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 13, 2013, 11:55:47 PM
Pfffffft
8)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 13, 2013, 02:40:59 PM
Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

Besides your playful smirk, what caught my eye was that lovely silver(?) bracelet.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on January 14, 2013, 12:00:38 AM
Besides your playful smirk, what caught my eye was that lovely silver(?) bracelet.

Easily distracted by shiney objects?  ;)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 14, 2013, 12:08:35 AM
Easily distracted by shiney objects?  ;)

Evidently!

(Let me add, parenthetically, I don't see much need for FFS, even in your no-makeup picture.  You mention your brow ridge [bossing], but I don't see much of one.)
  •  

NotThereYet

@Maid
If I give you my voice, can you give me your looks? ;-)
  •  

anya921

Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

You look fabulous, If I were you I will wait another year or so even to think about FFS. HRT can do magic to your face and you already look gorgeous. 
  •  

Shantel

I like the sassy-girl look! The zits were inconsequential hon, we all know you're going through a second puberty, it's the passing downside that can accompany the change.
  •  

=celestica=

•  

BunnyBee

•  

=celestica=

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: =celestica= on January 14, 2013, 09:31:57 AM

hey guys

You look exactly like my friends daughter! You two could be twins :)

Very pretty....beyond fabulous for sure :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •