Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sierra Dasilva

Hi everyone, hav ::)ing trouble posting pics up on here can anyone help out.
Thanks
8) 8) 8) 8)  :-* 8) 8) 8) 8)
  •  

V M

Quote from: Channel on February 25, 2013, 05:13:32 AM
Hi everyone, hav ::)ing trouble posting pics up on here can anyone help out.
Thanks

I take it you wish to post your own photos

You need to use a photo hosting site like PhotoBucket, ImageShack, etc. Run a search for photo hosting sites and pick one out, most are fairly easy to use

PhotoBucket is one of the top rated but there are several others that also work rather well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on February 24, 2013, 11:42:16 PM
Amazing! You look great!

I'm jelly!

The two of you could be sisters. You both look awesome!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Jumpingcats

Quote from: michelle666 on February 20, 2013, 09:43:59 PM
I'm in NYC, did some shopping, got a new jacket. I got some new boots and jeans the other day, so I'm wearing those out too.

It's kinda freezing out, so I might go with a scarf and hat, I'm undecided on it though.

I like your outfit it's cute!
  •  

BunnyBee

Nice to see ya again Virginia!  Looking great!
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: PrincessDi on February 24, 2013, 10:32:05 PM
6 months on HRT

Wow!!! I know this particular thread is really fun to see other girls' present looks and progress, and I'm pretty happy with mine at 58, but once in awhile I run across a girl whose looks make me want to bury my face in my pillow and cry. Di, you're one of those girls! I shouldn't worry though, because it's like comparing grapes to raisins. I think you can guess who's the raisin here, lol! But I'll tell you anyway.....
Raisin #1 Raisin #2 Raisin #3, come on down!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

kelly_aus

@PrincessDI - You're a definite cutie.. :)

@Miranda Elizabeth - I'd let you buy me a drink some time.. And if I like the conversation, well....
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Michelle, you're much too cute to hide your face behind your hair, and have nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. If I'm talking out of turn, please forgive me, but isn't the point of this thread to see your face?!?! This second photo is more like it, but now you're too far away for my ancient eyes to see!

•  

Noah

Thank you everyone...:) means a lot to me....

Miranda, you are gorgeous, I admire beautiful older women - and I hope that your comments of self deprecation are entirely tongue in cheek. Thanks for the gracious compliments...x Di
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: PrincessDi on February 26, 2013, 02:24:55 AM
Thank you everyone...:) means a lot to me....

Miranda, you are gorgeous, I admire beautiful older women - and I hope that your comments of self deprecation are entirely tongue in cheek. Thanks for the gracious compliments...x Di
Hello Di, thank you sooo much for your very sweet compliment, and yes, you took my comments perfectly. Some of us older trans women who exhausted every other avenue of survival before we realized we had to transition or die, carry our proof of battling gender dysphoria in our scars, wrinkles, smiles and sarcasm. The truth of my life now though, is completely different from what I believed it would be. Before transitioning I was never happy or at peace, and since living full time (instead of existing as a male impersonator) I've rarely been in turmoil or depressed. I see a woman named Miranda in the mirror now, and can't remember that other image that was never really me, and it's a truly wonderful feeling of freedom and happiness. I thank God daily for my new life! By the way, Di, I'm reading your story on thirdsex.org and I really like it a lot.

•  

kelly_aus

•  

Keaira

You always have such a warm and inviting smile. And that is a very cute dress. ^_^
  •  

muffinpants

@ miranda - I think you look positively fabulous, so natural and happy. It makes me smile looking at you :)

@ Kelly - your hair is so cute like that, and you're smile and body language in the picture - soooo adorable. You look so comfortable and happy and just darn cute!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on February 26, 2013, 04:45:47 AM
I think a new pic is called for.. :)

New dress? Looks good on your bod! You're grin reminds me somewhat of the cat that swallowed the parakeet, or that you have a secret that you're not telling us.
  •  

caliyr

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 10:15:00 PM

You look unexpressably absolutely gorgeous!  Is that a word? Now it is!
Also thanks for the product tip. I shaved my hair and soon I'll need something like this.
  •  

Jay-Bird

Hi's everyone,

Hardly fabulous as its more "going to work" photos... but as I haven't posted to this thread as yet,  here I am. Some at home and some at work.
Yes, I know my room is a mess! I can't help it seriously...

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Jay-Bird on February 26, 2013, 05:21:43 PM
Hi's everyone,

Hardly fabulous as its more "going to work" photos... but as I haven't posted to this thread as yet,  here I am. Some at home and some at work.
Yes, I know my room is a mess! I can't help it seriously...
Girl, you look fantastic! You're simply gorgeous and clean up your room!!!

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on February 26, 2013, 07:22:37 PM
Girl, you look fantastic! You're simply gorgeous and clean up your room!!!

She is! And Miranda are we going to have to call you mom now?  :D
                                ~ Auntie Shan ~
  •