Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

That would be a good one for the before and after thread  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: V M on February 28, 2013, 01:20:10 AM
That would be a good one for the before and after thread  :)

I just did a studio shoot the other day as part of a new project i'm beginning.  I'll have to use that in the B&A thread along with some of my pre transition fashion shoots :)

Quote from: tomthom on February 28, 2013, 01:20:10 AM
oh my. you're literally a gaunt in the face version of me. excuse me while I go have some actual hope for this whole crazy process.

Do you ever go to any conventions or such and such in costume? you seem like a fun type.
Yup, Steampunk conventions.  I have a clothing company (that now rather ironically makes I line of clothes I no longer wear) that is quite popular in the steampunk scene.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Rowan, I hate you. Lol. You look really great as both a boy and a girl. -_-
  •  

Jay-Bird

Wow Rowan, you do indeed look most wondrous both ways.
I like your style, very unique.

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Caleb. on February 28, 2013, 02:54:44 AM
Rowan, I hate you. Lol. You look really  Ireat as both a boy and a girl. -_-

I know, right?
Actually you have a style I appreciate in your old picture. It would have been something I would have worn.  But alas,I have spent almost my entire life in a uniform of some sort or another. I just hate looking like a slob.
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 28, 2013, 01:09:41 AM
Perhaps just a little...

I truly did.  Here's a pic of me all dandied up from a photo shoot in 2011.

You looked quite good as a man and you really good as a woman. I be jealous of thee good madam.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 28, 2013, 01:09:41 AM
Perhaps just a little...

I truly did.  Here's a pic of me all dandied up from a photo shoot in 2011.

Rowan,
      Remind me never to tangle with you if ever you are in that badass dude mode!  ;D
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Shantel on February 28, 2013, 09:32:56 AM
Rowan,
      Remind me never to tangle with you if ever you are in that badass dude mode!  ;D

Thou shalt be sliced, diced, and cooked like a nice cut of meat with those knives.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Mellysia on February 28, 2013, 11:11:19 AM
Thou shalt be sliced, diced, and cooked like a nice cut of meat with those knives.

Heehee, actually they're my tailors shears! 

•  

Dee

Just had my first laser session the other day!  So this is more "feeling fabulous," than it is "looking fabulous." :)

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dee on February 28, 2013, 05:42:13 PM
Just had my first laser session the other day!  So this is more "feeling fabulous," than it is "looking fabulous." :)

I see Hottie potential!  :)
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Shantel on February 28, 2013, 05:53:52 PM

Seconded!  You look great and you're so going to make me jealous in a month or two!

•  

tomthom

thirded! you'll be a knockout when your cheeks come in :P
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Michelle G

I see it as well!!  so much girly potential going on there :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Well I can 5th the the hottie form. Very good female complexion.
  •  

Dee

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 28, 2013, 06:37:55 PM
Seconded!  You look great and you're so going to make me jealous in a month or two!

Quote from: tomthom on February 28, 2013, 06:45:12 PM
thirded! you'll be a knockout when your cheeks come in :P

Quote from: Michelle G on February 28, 2013, 07:04:11 PM
I see it as well!!  so much girly potential going on there :)

Quote from: Mellysia on February 28, 2013, 09:12:09 PM
Well I can 5th the the hottie form. Very good female complexion.

;D ;D ;D My day!  It has been made!  Thank you all so much for the extreme confidence boost!  Also, I just had my E dose doubled (started very low).  Let's hope these cheeks do fill out soon!   :D
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Dee on February 28, 2013, 10:49:30 PM
;D ;D ;D My day!  It has been made!  Thank you all so much for the extreme confidence boost!  Also, I just had my E dose doubled (started very low).  Let's hope these cheeks do fill out soon!   :D

I may not be able to see the waste down, but from the look of your upper body, I can bet that you'll have some nice hips to go with that feminine goodness.  ;D
  •  

anya921

They will in no time. You already look so feminine and pretty, and in couple of months you will look stunning.
  •  

Jay-Bird

I missed the first round, but yes most definitely you are going to look awesome :)
Do keep us all updated with progress shots.

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Imreallyconfused

I think we may have a poster girl on our hands. Might just give into temptation and eat you up.  >:-)
  •