Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly J. P.

Quote from: nazario on March 24, 2013, 02:28:33 PM
holy crap!  I cant wait to look as good as you all do.  I CANT WAIT!!! :)

You and I both.

The pictures in this topic are quite impressive.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 24, 2013, 02:08:21 PM
You look so lovely in these photos Miranda :)
More and more yes!  It's the best feeling in the world. 
I was thinking about how some people find salvation in christ, and that some of those people misguidedly seek to convince those of us who don't fit their mold that if only we "let god into our hearts" we'd be able to "get over" being trans or gay or whatever.  And I realized that for me, this IS salvation.  I had lost my sense of magic and wonder at the profound beauty of the world, and now for the first time in so very, very long it's coming back.  I have found god, and she is inside me :)

On a side note the way your photos were all joined together, and something about the lighting in them conspired to make me think it was one photo of you surrounded by mirrors, then my brain broke because I was all "argh!  the reflections are impossible!!!"
Rowan, you understood exactly what I was trying to say. Although I still believe in Christ, I'm no longer feeling guilt of any kind over my need to transition. I can be just walking by a mirror and catch my reflection, and think something like, "Wow, that's really me! I'm finally who I've always wanted to be, but no longer believed I could. Yet I'm doing it, living my life as the woman I've always been. Wow!" And even when I feel less than satisfied when I look in the mirror, I'm still happy, because I've made my life worth living, enjoyable and special. I also have at least a few moments every single morning when I put on my makeup where I feel warm and comfortable inside, and know I'm pretty for my age, and I thank God that he spared me when I tried to kill myself those three times. After more than forty years of sadness so deep I tried to end my existence, I've really had to learn to like, then love myself and it's a daily thing I consciously do, keeping myself clean, soft, smooth, getting dressed nicely and putting on makeup, even if I don't think I'm going to go anywhere. Those things just enforce in me how I already feel, that I'm a woman, and that I deserve to have happiness and peace in my heart. Anyway, thank you Rowan, very, very much. Your compliments mean a lot to me. I look at you as a really classy woman and I absolutely love your style. You are gorgeous, and your clothes should be on rock stars too! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Heather

Miranda I love your photos you are as beautiful as always! I must say your an inspiration to those of us just starting out. :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Kelly J. P. on March 24, 2013, 08:14:27 PM
You and I both.

The pictures in this topic are quite impressive.

That's because the girls are fabulous!

And Kelly, I've seen your pictures, and you are fab too!  :)
  •  

Jay-Bird

Messing around with the camera, I thought these were kinda cool.
Reminds me a bit an old horror movie, "I I.., think I heard a noise" - "Eek a Giant Spider!" kinda thing.
Alas' maybe its all my my head :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Michelle G

Miranda, you and I are the same age :)

You look fantastic, you really do! and I so admire how well you are doing with all that you have been through in your life, such a positive roll model!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Erm, hey! :-)

I was encouraged to post something here (thanks for the push and your kind words Shan).

Erm, I would by lying if I didn't admit that I find this thread a little intimidating as l know I have a long way to go... <insert big list of self criticisms> whatever!

This...

is me.

Steph :-)
x

Shantel

Quote from: Steph21 on March 26, 2013, 10:19:56 AM

I was encouraged to post something here (thanks for the push and your kind words Shan).

Erm, I would by lying if I didn't admit that I find this thread a little intimidating as l know I have a long way to go... <insert big list of self criticisms> whatever!

This...

is me.

x

Very feminine, delicate figure and such pretty eyes! Yes you do look fabulous and will be even more so in the future!
  •  

DriftingCrow

This...

is me.

x

You do look fabulous! And you're so tiny and femme looking
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Jennygirl

Miranda- looking fabulous! And it's so relieving to hear about your good news!! By the way I totally relate to that feeling you described in the morning- although I would have had a much harder time putting words to it like you did. What a great post :D

Jay bird I think you are such a beauty... I cannot imagine at ALL what you looked like before transition. You have such a natural look about you and must be very very happy. I am happy to see your photo, that is for sure!

And steph- looking amazing and so beautifully feminine. That dress fits you very well too by the way :) You look happy, ready to have fun, and I love it. Way to go posting some photos! You totally do belong here!! Ownnn itt girrlll!!! You look great!

Thanks for giving her a nudge, Shan! Such an angel :angel:
  •  

Emi

First of all, i love all the photos i see before from the other girls, all look very nice, but specially i found very atractive Jay-Bird one  :)

Now, my new phothos, the make up was help from a friend, before go to party

I love this one  :P

I dont love this one...but make me realice  where i need a FFS        :(

•  

V M

Hi Emi  :)  Personally, I really don't see a need for you to get FFS, you are already very pretty
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Heather

I find this thread intimidating too every time I come on here my self esteem drops because everyone looks so much better than me. :-\ And btw you look great! :)
  •  

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

Everyone here looks truly gorgeous! Each of you makes me want to just be! Here is one of me as well. Be honest if you have any critiques!

Stefanie by SparklyBee, on Flickr

You all look fabulous! Many hugs! XOXO
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •  

carol_w

Emi, I don't see a need at all for FFS.  You look just like many "genuine girls" that I see every day. 

Carol
  •  

Kayle Sky

I dont love this one...but make me realice  where i need a FFS        :(

^ Where in the great googly moogly do you see that you need FFS?! I think you are beautiful and have a face to die for.

ddone

Quote from: Heather on March 27, 2013, 01:55:58 AM
I find this thread intimidating too every time I come on here my self esteem drops because everyone looks so much better than me. :-\ And btw you look great! :)

me 2
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Thanks Shan, LearnedHand, Jenny and Heather :-)  Its very good of you :-)

No everyone doesn't look better than you Heather, silly! :-)

Emi - you look fab, forget ffs, you obviously would be better saving that money and buying the pair of glasses that I think you must need!

Sweet Steffy bee - Firstly, nice name ;-) secondly you look really good in that photo... why isn't that picture your avatar? Time for avatar swapsees.

x

Sweet_Steffy_Bee

Avatar swapsies Steph? Perhaps..

Thanks for the nice comment! Reaffirms I am on the right path :D
Just another girl screaming to be herself.
  •