Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathryn

Thank You Jamiep!! <3 

Thanks Horizon!! :p

Thank you Jamie D!! :3

I am 22 and I age slowly. I am afraid my face will get more masculine,
before I start the surgery.
I'm ready for the hormones Xp
But nevertheless... I'm taking baby steps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 Que Sera, Sera <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My about me:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,179314.new.html#new
  •  

Jamie D

Well, Wispurr, take a look at the Transitioning topics.  Also visit our Wiki section.  There is lots of good information there, and I am willing to bet you will find topics about most of the frequently asked questions.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 03, 2013, 08:09:57 PM
last one I took from last night :P

Hey!  You actually have two eyes!  One has always been hidden by your bangs, Veronica Lake-style.

Before you ask who Veronica Lake was, she was an actress many years ago, and the inspiration for "Jessica Rabbit."

•  

TerriT

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 03, 2013, 08:09:57 PM
last one I took from last night :P

You always look cute, but still a little serious at the same time.

Quote from: Wispurr on April 03, 2013, 11:10:09 PM
Hey, Just seeking reassurence I suppose... I am 3 and a half months in G.I.D. Counseling. No HRTs yet...

These are all like around three months old to about this month...

You have my reassurance then. You're so young and pretty, the jealousy inside me, IT BURNS!!! :D
  •  

Hideyoshi

Wispurr, I'm so jelly you have such soft features before HRT :P
  •  

AriannaJade

Quote from: Wispurr on April 03, 2013, 11:10:09 PM
Hey, Just seeking reassurence I suppose... I am 3 and a half months in G.I.D. Counseling. No HRTs yet...

These are all like around three months old to about this month...

WOW you look great i cant wait to see what HRT does for you  :)

Michelle G

My cat helps me pick outfits to wear, he has good taste :)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Joanna

So many lovely looking ladies on here.  Ive not posted on this thread before but thought I would jump right in.  My new dress arrived today and I couldnt resist taking a shot of me in it!  It fits perfectly and will be just right for work.  Also posting a shot of my face.  18 months HRT, 5 months post FFS.

xx Jo
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Joanna on April 05, 2013, 11:35:12 AM
So many lovely looking ladies on here.  Ive not posted on this thread before but thought I would jump right in.  My new dress arrived today and I couldnt resist taking a shot of me in it!  It fits perfectly and will be just right for work.  Also posting a shot of my face.  18 months HRT, 5 months post FFS.
[

You are just beautiful Joanna, all that FFS anxiety and now look!
  •  

Joanna

Quote from: Shantel on April 05, 2013, 11:45:33 AM
You are just beautiful Joanna, all that FFS anxiety and now look!
Thanks Shan, yes I do remember coming on here days after my op and going a little crazy!!  You told me I would be ok and you were of course right. Yes it has paid off and I am a happy girl.  Lots of love x
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Joanna on April 05, 2013, 11:48:33 AM
Thanks Shan, yes I do remember coming on here days after my op and going a little crazy!!  You told me I would be ok and you were of course right. Yes it has paid off and I am a happy girl.  Lots of love x

I just watched your video and all I can say is that your transition has been just fantastic, the video will be a great encouragement to others who are fearful and unsure of themselves when they see what is possible for those who are determined and make the effort.
  •  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Carolina1983

Wow  :o. I envy you.

Looking real good. I wish that I had atleast half of what you have.

It must feel great to be where you are now.

Quote from: Joanna on April 05, 2013, 11:35:12 AM

xx Jo
  •  

Joanna

Quote from: Carolina1983 on April 05, 2013, 01:36:25 PM
Wow  :o. I envy you.

Looking real good. I wish that I had atleast half of what you have.

It must feel great to be where you are now.

Wow..... Thank you. I have reached a stage in my transition now that I rarely worry about passing in public.  Occasionally I get paranoid but I think there will always be times when this happens as I am transgender and not genetically female. Even those who transitioned many years ago still feel this way at times. It goes with the territory.  There are things that I still want , SRS and a boob job. They will come in time. One thing I have learned is that looks only count for part of passing and feeling truly female. You have to believe in yourself, truly believe you can do it. No matter how many times you pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Keep going. I have never smiled so much, but I have also never cried as much as I have over the past 2 years. Keep at it.

Jo xx
Quote from: Shantel on April 05, 2013, 01:03:30 PM
I just watched your video and all I can say is that your transition has been just fantastic, the video will be a great encouragement to others who are fearful and unsure of themselves when they see what is possible for those who are determined and make the effort.
Thanks Shan. Just like I said above, it's been a fight which isn't over. However it pays off in the end. X
  •  

Adam (birkin)

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Joanna on April 05, 2013, 02:06:18 PM
Wow..... Thank you. I have reached a stage in my transition now that I rarely worry about passing in public.  Occasionally I get paranoid but I think there will always be times when this happens as I am transgender and not genetically female. Even those who transitioned many years ago still feel this way at times. It goes with the territory.  There are things that I still want , SRS and a boob job. They will come in time. One thing I have learned is that looks only count for part of passing and feeling truly female. You have to believe in yourself, truly believe you can do it. No matter how many times you pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Keep going. I have never smiled so much, but I have also never cried as much as I have over the past 2 years. Keep at it.

Jo xxThanks Shan. Just like I said above, it's been a fight which isn't over. However it pays off in the end. X
Hi Joanna, I'm having problems with being able to watch youtube right now, but from your photos I know you must pass easily! I'm at about the same stage as you in that I'm having no problem passing either. I can't quite agree with you about occasional paranoia about not passing no matter how long you've been living full time, though. I'll be nineteen months full time in two days and I can't say I worry anymore at all. But I agree with virtually everything else you've said. Belief and confidence in yourself as a woman, along with learning skills that make women, women in public, like dressing right and the art of makeup are both really important. I think if you know you're female you have o learn to use your powers of observation and imitation or mimicry in watching women you admire in person, like girl friends, girlfriends, family members, and even women in film and/or tv etc., then learning to walk, talk, and even understand the way we should use our hands in conversation, spoken and unspoken, your learning curve will be incredible and your ease in passing will grow exponentially. We're all going to have our own styles and I understand that we're different ages, heights, weights, races and nationalities, and we all have things about us we're not satisfied with, but hopefully others that we'd like other people to notice. All these things come with time and self awareness. I think the worst thing any of us can do is to constantly compare ourselves with women we know we're never going to be as pretty as, such as the Victoria's Secret models, but not necessarily be content to stay the way we are, because we all have room to improve. Mind you, this is from a 58 year old woman who, despite my broken back and still needing to lose 15 lbs., feel 21, and have a hard time not dressing like I'm 17! What can I say though, I love being female, wearing cute clothes, nice dresses and hopefully, tasteful makeup. And cute shoes!!! But Joanna, I'm like you in that I smile a lot too, because I'm finally happy, and I haven't regretted transitioning for even a moment since the day I walked out my front door for the first time knowing I would never be a male impersonator again. Hugs to everyone, and God bless us all! We deserve it! Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Jennygirl

It's nice coming back to this thread and seeing all the pretty girls posting up their pics here. I feel like I've been away from the site forever! So nice to catch up and look at all the gorgeousness.

I'm sorry that I have been away for a week and a half or so, I kind of met someone and I've been getting to know her- it's been an eye opening moment in my life to say the least.. I've been inspired in more ways than one. Not only have I been able to share the way I feel with someone more than ever before, I've been building some furniture for my bedroom which is now turning into quite the cozy little apartment. I think because I've been sharing it with someone special, I have been overly inspired creatively to take comfort time to new heights. Also, spending so much time with another trans person at a similar point in transition has upped my confidence and happiness to levels I did not know were possible :D We have both been helping each other with so much it's kind of nuts.

A few days ago I had a look in the mirror and experienced a moment where I could not believe what I was seeing- I no longer see any maleness looking back at me in the mirror. I don't know if I have ever been happier in my life. On top of everything, laser and HRT has done WONDERS for my facial hair the past week. I now shave every 2 days, and there is barely any shadow left anywhere... I am literally almost crying tears of happiness right now because of that alone.

This past Wednesday I had another therapy appointment and decided to take a photo of us so I could show my therapist. I figured I would share it here as well!

•  

AusBelle

You're looking really great there Jen.  Keep on doing whatever you're doing  ;D
  •  

Emi

Jenny you really look beauty and i dont see any maleness in you. I am glad to know what you are happy and that new person in your life.
:)
  •