Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Carolina1983 on April 08, 2013, 12:04:48 PM
Still very swollen etc but felt ok today.

And yeah the eyebrow are meant to be like that, and also the hair :P. I have my own definitions of style ;)

Carolina, you are looking incredible!  I am so happy for you ;D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 07, 2013, 09:06:07 PM
Ok, totally coming back to tell you all how amazing you look after I soak this ductape off!  I just finished a shoot featuring mashup clothes designed by myself and a fellow punk rock designer and I am sooooo excited with how the photo's turned out.
Here's a preview.

Sorry for the poor image quality.  It's an iPhone shot of the photographers camera screen.
I'll post full res images when I get them back.

=^.^=

You look amazing (obv) but the style is off the charts!  Will you be selling it anywhere?
  •  

Rowan Rue

Jen, yes!  PM me for details.

Here's the full res photo.

•  

Michelle G

Rowan...I love all your different outfits!!! :)

I did some shopping over the weekend and got some shorts and a couple tops for warmer weather :)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Hideyoshi

went to the doctor today as my real self ^.^

He said that I'm progressing faster than normal in comparison to his other patients, and that I don't need progesterone.  He also said I'm getting more of a girl's tush, which was funny.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Carolina1983 on April 08, 2013, 12:04:48 PM
Still very swollen etc but felt ok today.

And yeah the eyebrow are meant to be like that, and also the hair :P. I have my own definitions of style ;)

Holy guacamole, Carolina.  You're looking great!   :o

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 08, 2013, 03:13:01 PM

I want stockings like those!  >:(
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 08, 2013, 06:15:29 PM

went to the doctor today as my real self ^.^

He said that I'm progressing faster than normal in comparison to his other patients, and that I don't need progesterone.  He also said I'm getting more of a girl's tush, which was funny.
Lol I love it! I agree with him. You are cute and it's great he is already cha king your tooshie out
  •  

Bex80

Sorry if I miss anybody...

Alaina: Lovely and with a great personality to boot. Your picture made me smile from ear to ear. x

Wispurr: I'm still in shock no HRT. You are really pretty. x

Jenny: Yay for you on less shaving. You're looking great. x

Frostice: You look completely female to me. x

Hideyoshi: I'm really jealous of the strappy tops you wear. You look wonderful. x

Rowan Rue: You are stunning. I love redheads anyway but wow. x

Carolina: You look every inch the beautiful woman you are. I am so happy for you. x

Michelle: Loving the threads girl. Hope you see more sun than us in the UK. x
  •  

Jay-Bird

Wow, seriously wow!, I disappeared for a lil while and all I can say is wow, oh' and jealous lots, again!

Joanna - I've been following your vids on youtube for ages - I am so happy for you, seriously you look so damn good, I was really touched and sad when I saw your video about how you transitioned when you were young and then had to stop - it all worked out! yay :)

Jennygirl - You look so purty :) and I'm so happy you have found someone special to share your journey with. You must be so happy with how far you have come. Being a girl is awesomeness :)

Rowan Rue - Your always a stunner truly, and I love your look. That new photo is hotness :) and your boots are awesome! may I burrow? ;)

Carolina1983 - Your looking beautiful, your FFS has come out just perfect, I see nothing but a pretty girl. you must be feeling very relieved and happy now, I can't even see the swelling from your pics :)

I know I missed a few and your all looking awesome truly :)
I have to run otherwise I may get fired! till I'm dead.

x

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Jay-Bird

Oh' and just quickly this is my new profile pic for my web stuff.
(I posted the original up a while ago)
Played with it a lil in Pshop - wish my eyes were really that blue! ha
Strange thing is people have been saying I look a bit like Greta Garbo lately, I say its strange because its not something I intentionally have gone for or would have ever even thought, aside that she is absolutely stunning - far from my realm as I found out after looking her up!
Must be the European bone structure :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Jay-Bird on April 09, 2013, 11:48:35 PM
That new photo is hotness :) and your boots are awesome! may I burrow? ;)

Totes!  What's your shoe size?  PM me if you want and I'll link you to the site they're from.

•  

K Style Addiction

That's how we roll hehe :D.
[Random Statement 2 accomplished]

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Shantel

Wow Donna, I like the dress, very nice young lady! The Hello Kitty shorts are soo cute and that happy smile you're wearing is just marvelous, as if the sun just came up!
  •  

K Style Addiction

Oh and to everyone, the reason i took these pics/posted them is cause this is a new dress and i wanted to share :).
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I walked into this thread and holy hotness overload.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

My mom, New Year's Eve, 1969, almost 42.last week at 19 monthsPeople stop us everywhere and tell us we're so easy to spot as mother and daughter, the biggest compliment of my life. I idolize her and am still trying to be the girlie girl she is. I wish I had many more years to learn from her, but I cherish those left
Rowan, as always, you're simply awesome! Carolina, I think you look fantastic with your hair blonde, and see nothing wrong at all with your eyebrows. I think you're already very pretty, but you are truly becoming a beautiful young woman. Alaina, you are too. In fact, all the girls on this thread are incredible. Sometimes when I look at all you beautiful and courageous young women I feel like I was such a coward that I didn't transition when I first began to at 23. As some of you may know, my mom had a serious stroke in a rarely affected part of her brain in December, but thankfully ended up coming back most of the way. Then In the last week I see things in her that are breaking my heart. I've only had her as my mom for the last nineteen months out of 58 years and I'm afraid she's slipping away again. She hasn't had another stroke, she looks great for 85, and is mentally there much of the time. Her hearing is almost gone, however, and since she misses some of the conversation, she appears to be out of it far more than she ever is. The last week has been particularly frightening for another reason too, because she's been having problems making sense sometimes. I'd never been happy, but for many years there wasn't a day I didn't seriously think of suicide, and for long stretches during that time, I'd essentially count the rest of my life in hours till I got the guts to end my agony of being a transsexual. Then, after every other opportunity, doorway and window had been irreversibly closed, I did the only thing left to me, other than my fourth suicide attempt, I transitioned. I never expected either happiness or being able to pass, but both have happened and my mom has been a huge reason for both. She's my biggest supporter, cheerleader, friend, and above all, the mother I never had. She's been talking to her friends and relatives about her daughter, me, with obvious love and pride since I first transitioned. She's finally had the daughter she desperately wanted since she had her biggest disappointment, me.  We walk, window shop and really shop there and other places and we have sooo much fun, but we finally talk, and talk as mother and daughter. My life was like growing up with an abusive relative or as if I was Cinderella, especially after one night at 12 or 13 when I sat down on her lap, looked her straight in the eyes and told her "Mom, I need to be a girl, I always have." Then I started sobbing. And from that moment on till September 7th, 2011, the day she let me transition and live in her house as a girl/woman, and her daughter, I needed her and she was NEVER there. Now the roles are reversed, but I want to, have to, and will be there for her like she's been there for me since that wonderful September day in 2011, and every day since. I love you, mom, more than I could ever put into words.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Hideyoshi

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 11, 2013, 02:03:19 PM
I adore you Miranda <3

Yeah me too, God bless you Miranda, you're a sweet woman!
  •  

Rowan Rue

Miranda you are truly an inspiration, your honesty is so powerfully beautiful.  Thanks you <3
I hope you still have a great deal more time with your mother.  My mother lost touch with reality in the broader sense about 6 years ago so I'll never have the opportunity to let her know who I really am.  I'm glad you have had that chance.  After all the pain you've been through you certainly deserve it!

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 11, 2013, 02:03:19 PM
I adore you Miranda <3
Hideyoshi, your sentiments are sooo cool and heartwarming, but I feel exactly the same way about you. I want you to know that before I even read your thread about your first time buying as a woman I knew that you wouldn't have a bit of trouble, and you can go anywhere you choose to, because you are a woman! When the other ladies were talking about the confidence of when we know we're female we won't have any trouble, I understand your thoughts and theirs. Confidence won't get someone there if they don't look female and don't dress like it either, but we do have to own who we are and believe it. The more acceptance you get, Hideyoshi, the easier it will get until it's nothing at all. My only advice is to watch and observe women you'd like to be like and those you wouldn't be caught dead with. Watch the woman you admire's mannerisms, body language, clothes and why she's someone you'd like to emulate. Then find others you feel the same about, and do the same thing. Take little things from every one of them and add your own things that you've always liked about your feminine side and run with it. Remember, everyone on the planet has learned from someone else. You're already doing great, and you're gorgeous!
Quote from: Shantel on April 11, 2013, 02:17:48 PM
Yeah me too, God bless you Miranda, you're a sweet woman!
Thank you sooo much, Shan! Us older ladies have to carry the flag for our age group, the baby boomer women!!! I read your threads and I don't think there's one person on Susan's Place who is more enjoyable, caring, empathetic or sweet than you, and I'm not sure anyone is as truthful at the same time. That's a hard balance to get and maintain, and you do it with grace! I fell off that wire the day I started sharing, unfortunately, lol! Anyway, thank you, hun. I feel the same about you too.
Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 11, 2013, 04:07:59 PM
Miranda you are truly an inspiration, your honesty is so powerfully beautiful.  Thanks you <3
I hope you still have a great deal more time with your mother.  My mother lost touch with reality in the broader sense about 6 years ago so I'll never have the opportunity to let her know who I really am.  I'm glad you have had that chance.  After all the pain you've been through you certainly deserve it!
Rowan, you're sooo classy, gorgeous and talented it simply astounds me. If I had the money (and a nicer body!) I'd buy and wear your clothes till they fell off me! They've got style to die for, like their creator! Your wife should be way proud of you! I am! I'm so very sorry to hear about your mom, and I can't begin to understand how much you must miss having her in your life. I've come to rely on mine in ways I never would have thought possible and probably wouldn't have wanted to until she truly let me into her life. Sometimes I think I must be the luckiest woman on the planet, till I try to walk, sleep, get dressed, undressed....That's what two crushed vertebrae and a third called a 'burst fracture' (infinitely worse) on a third does to you...you get the picture. I still might be the happiest, luckiest, and most fortunate girl wearing a B cup on the planet anyway!!!

Jay-Bird, I have to say your latest photos are really beyond belief, though I know they're real. It's your totally scary before photo compared to your latest and even the pics taken months ago. If I didn't see it I would never believe they're both you, but just like my before photos, I doubt inside you were ever who you tried to be to throw everyone off the trail of the real you. I can see it in you how happy you are now and how unhappy you were then. Probably nothing more than a male impersonator your whole existence till you blossomed into the beautiful woman you are now. And the best part is you're only getting better girl, in every way.

Now I'm going to dig for a compliment for myself (Mira, you're such a grandstanding bitch!, lol). Do I look like my mom or Muffy, our Keeshond? Don't answer! Hugs and much love to everyone of you awesome women, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•