Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadelineB

Quote from: kelly_aus on July 28, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
Only got 1 response to these in another thread.. And I'm just vain enough to post them in here..

At home..

Just got home from work..

You look cute Kelly. There is a real difference between the two photographs, something about the inner confidence you are projecting - perhaps it is just your wonderful smile, but I really like your photo from after work!

It looks like your skin tones and hair color are similar to mine (Scots-Irish), so I might pass on a useful tip I got from one of the ladies at work. Purple is my favorite color, so when I went full-time it felt great to finally purple it up. One day I wore a red garment for a change, and my co-worker gushed saying "Red looks fabulous on you. You might consider wearing it more often!". I still wear purple a lot, but with all the blue in it I can look a little washed out and sad if I don't accessorize. I always turn heads in red so its becoming my new favorite color to wear.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

Constance

Only got 1 response to these in another thread.. And I'm just vain enough to post them in here..

At home..

Very cute, Kelly. I, too, really like the "after work" pic.

Eva Marie

At home..

The second pic looks great! I think that the lighting is a bit harsh in the first pic.
  •  

dapplepool

Like Kelly I didn't get any replies on the other thread so I'll just post a pic here... So, pass???

•  

=celestica=

Quote from: dapplepool on July 29, 2012, 04:00:38 PM
Like Kelly I didn't get any replies on the other thread so I'll just post a pic here... So, pass???

You definitely pass, dear.
  •  

Bexi

Yeah, its a really nice picture and your hair compliments your face very well imho.

My only concern is that knee shaped growth on your chest.  :o You should have that checked out
;)
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Jamie D

Like Kelly, I didn't get any replies on the other thread so I'll just post a pic here... So, pass???

I don't count?  >:(
  •  

dapplepool

•  

PrettySoldier

Went to the mall [King of Prussia] with a friend today & stopped in Neiman's & saw this bandage dress & almost died. They were on sale too but unfortunately the last size 2 had a big ass hole on the side. I sew garments & thought maybeee I could fix it but I just decided to pass on it, it was a little too expensive anyway. I'm only 2 months in on my HRT but I think maybe you can see some boobage?  ???

Bishoujo
The Queen:
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: PrettySoldier on July 29, 2012, 08:06:52 PM
Went to the mall [King of Prussia] with a friend today & stopped in Neiman's & saw this bandage dress & almost died. They were on sale too but unfortunately the last size 2 had a big ass hole on the side. I sew garments & thought maybeee I could fix it but I just decided to pass on it, it was a little too expensive anyway. I'm only 2 months in on my HRT but I think maybe you can see some boobage?  ???

Well, you are gonna be a knock out when the HRT goes full tilt!

That dress looks great on you!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jen-Jen

Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Damn, my body is pretty slender but not THAT sexy-slender.  Crazy!

•  

Carolina1983

My friend insists that I should stay blonde ;D.

Should I or should I not?

I cant make up my mind about it  :-\.

And..... I actually passed to some extend when we walked around town yesterday night. But it was dark (I love darkness) :P.

•  

V M

It is your hair, only you can decide what works for you
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Carolina, I like your "Goth" look, personally.  But you are fab, either way.
  •  

=celestica=

I like you as a blonde much better, Carolina.
  •  

michelle666

Seeing the "do I pass" thread got locked and I'm looking for feedback, I figure I'd post here and see if I can post here or get back to the other thread when they unlock it.

And a shot in my new motorcycle riding pants. Bodywise, how am I looking? I realize I'm not small and will never be a size 2.

•  

Constance

You're looking great, Michelle. If the question is whether or not you pass, I'd say a most emphatic Yes.

I'm a size 14 on bottom and an 18 on top (I never realized how broad my shoulders were until I started shopping for women's clothes).

Carolina1983

Thanks for the replies and comments :).

I will keep it blonde for now and see how I feel about it later this autumn.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

*crosses over to the girl's side*

Since I was the one who took the picture ("Ready? Smile! DON'T MOVE *stumbles to find the right key sequence* Wait, I messed it up...DON'T MOVE...that's blurry, try again!"), Keaira gave me permission to post this here on her behalf. She had just gotten ready to go to work. :) She looks fabulous indeed.

•