Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Best way to remove facial hair daily? *will be during laser removal

Started by melissa1993, July 10, 2012, 08:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melissa1993

Yeah.. I just got a job where I work outside, and it's sooooo hot, plus I work with people constantly, and in relatively close proximity. I'll want my hair up a lot, which I usually leave down to cover my little facial hair stubbles. Also, I don't want to wear heavy makeup on a daily basis, especially since it'll probably melt off and look strange halfway through the day... I'll be starting monthly laser treatments come the end of July, and it'll be a 5-6 month process (it was part of a package deal I bought on one of those Groupon-type sites)...in the meantime, I want to be hair free. I usually shave, but I can't do that everyday because I get irritation...I've thought about using one of those little, metal rod things that you rub along your face and it catches the hair...almost like a manual epilator. hmpf, it's just stressful and worrisome. If anyone has tips and tricks, I'd highly appreciate it! :D
  •  

Maja.V

Don't ever tweeze / wax / epilate your hair in any way before and between the laser sessions. You'll have to stick to shaving, unfortunately.

Cindy

For laser you have to be shaved. The laser need to hit the follicle. You also need to wear as heavy anti-UV as you can post laser as your skin is very sensitive.

So as a suggestion wear a SPF 30+ sunblock with some foundation in it, I know Revlon make on. You can tell you co-workers, if any one asks, that you have a family problem with skin cancer so you need to cover up.
  •