Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Movie Game

Started by Brenda32, October 10, 2005, 09:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Quote from: Cassandra on October 17, 2005, 12:13:14 AM
Richard Harris

And that's "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" Dennis.

Nope, not anywhere except the US. They changed the title for the Yanks. It's Philosopher's Stone everywhere else.

Dennis
  •  

Brenda32

Hmmmmm, learn something new every day I guess.

Robbie Coltrane
  •  

Cassandra

Nuns on the Run

Very funny movie. I give it  ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Brenda32

Alright, this time I'll go with the other lead...Eric Idle
  •  

Cassandra

Too easy, but I'll dispense with the obvious Monty Python Movies and go staright for...

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
  •  

Brenda32

Oh, taken it back to the old school again huh?  Alright.

Charles McKeown
  •  

Cassandra

Old School? Gee has it been that long? Charles McKeown eh? Sticking with Monty are we?
Allrighty then. If you think your going to get Life of you know who out of me you are sadly mistaken.  >:D

Eric the Viking
  •  

Brenda32

Okay, let's move it to the B films.  And we are talking major B films here.

Tsutomu Sekine
  •  

Brenda32

Alright, what's his name is a hard one.  And actually upon further review he kills the game.  He was in The Toxic Avenger.  The problem is that all the actors in that movie you could come back with have really done nothing else.

Sooooo, since I killed it...Allow me to start fresh again.  My fault.  Sorry.  Here's a new movie to start with.

Mad Max
  •  

Cassandra

I was going to not go for the obvious but on checking I found none of the actors did much after this movie or before other than TV so I have to go with...

Mel Gibson
  •  

Shelley

You can't go past Braveheart. I cried all through the scene where that b..... Robert the Bruce betrayed him.

Shelley
  •  

Cassandra

Braveheart was an excellent movie as are just about every film Mel's ever done. Okay speaking of the Bruce this next actor will take us to one of the best chick flicks of recent years. Rhymes with Ra Ra.

Angus MaCfadyen

Cassie
  •  

Shelley

Do you mean the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood Cassie.

Shelley
  •  

Cassandra

I do indeed! I laughed and I cried. When Sidda is inducted into the sisterhood I laughed and cried at the same time.

Okay I'll go with David Lee Smith.

Cassie
  •  

Brenda32

•  

Cassandra

Paula Jones

I'm going to wait until the next actor/actress is named. I want to take the movie side for a change.  :)

Cassie
  •  

Brenda32

Fair enough.

The Man Who Loved Women
  •  

Cassandra

Okay I can't help myself on this one cause I know how you like to go for the not so obvious.

Denise Crosby
  •  

Brenda32

Definitely a not so obvious.  But did you have to pick a trekie?  That's one show I can not watch.

Jackie Brown
  •  

Cassandra

Although I do love trek I was actually thinking of Deep Impact. Which also had a great performance by Tia Leon.

Chris Tucker
  •