Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

where to buy brest straps or breast bands to hide my growing breasts

Started by Achila, June 30, 2012, 12:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achila

hey guys I am a MTF trying to conceal my growing breasts while I am not out at work. so where do I get breast straps? So I can still look the same in public..

thanks

tsburleskny@hotmail.com to answering quicker directly to my mail
(make subject line as : susans place chat)
  •  

LordKAT

Try a back support thing from any sporting goods store. It gives it's own excuse if noticed for some reason.
  •  

Tanya

I wear tank tops that are at least a size too small.  Works quite well under a baggy shirt.
sports bra is another option.
good luck.
Tanya
  •  

aleon515

They aren't, um, growing, but I do what pose says. I get tight undershirts and wear under a bulky shirts. It works pretty well. I have read wearing patterns and stripes fools the eyes as well.

--Jay Jay
  •  

Tanya

yes, darker colors and patterns work.  Stay away from synthetic clingy fabrics and stick with cotton and linen.  If its a long and sticky day I change my tight tank top since they stretch a bit as the day goes on.  Also if you don't tuck your shirt in that helps.
Tanya
  •  

Vin

Do try not to bind them as such. It's very bad for growing breasts. Sports bras and baggyish shirts are your friend. :)

•  

aleon515

Button down shirts are working well for me too. They are also cooler. I wear sort of small muscle man tank and the button down shirt. Looks really good. If you didn't think that did well enough you could actually put a t-shirt over the tank. It might be overkill as you said they were developing. I'm thinking re: A-B cup.

The posture control thing would work well too. Not sure if you need it or not, depends.

--Jay Jay
  •