Main Menu

See if you can pick which one is a GG

Started by Susan, April 04, 2007, 07:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Susan on April 04, 2007, 07:34:20 PM
I got it right :)

Me too! ;)  voice, intonation of words and, of course, brow bossing gave the other ones away.  My boyfriend chose the one with the feathers!  what a dope!  LOL ;D

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Elizabeth

Susan,

I got it wrong. I thought it was the short one. Just goes to show you.

Love always,
Elizabeth
  •  

LynnER

Were too good at this I think....  why we worry so much about passing when the avrage joe cant tell us appart from a brick I dont know LoL
  •  

Dennis

I got it right too. She was the one who made the least effort to be sexy.

Dennis
  •  

Cindi Jones

I picked her out when she walked forward... even before I saw the rest of them. Yes, we are too good at this.  I'm glad that the rest of the world is a bunch of dullards when it comes to this!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Maebh

I have to admit I hesitated between numbers one and four. Just shows you... Yes I got fooled, the wig on number two was so obvious and and her rig so over the top, I fell for it. :embarrassed:
In all fairness tough, with insight now, I should have copped-on.  ::)
Oh my god! does that make me a jock too? At least the joke's on me now.  :laugh: 
Fair play to her for turning the table and as a GG managing to pass herself as a drag queen! (at least with me anyway). So who's fooling who?  ???

LL&R

Maebh

•  

Yvonne

lol, I'm correct!.  I thought it was the Asian lady at first but then I changed my option.
  •  

Nero

I was wrong. I thought it was the first one. Number 3 had a great figure and that stumped me for a sec.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Oh my I goofed.  :embarrassed:
Went for number 1.
I knew the one that turned out to be the real GG had a wig on and a deep voice so I didn't pick her.
If I went out that way people clock me right away.
:)
Jillieann
  •  

Attis

#2 was the wild card I couldn't pin down, the others I could figure out some features that seemed similar to each other, but again #2 had a touch of androgyny in her motion and voice so I couldn't isolate her completely.

-- Brede
  •  

Suzy

I also thought #4, the Asian girl, was really cute and believeble.  But it seemed like the GG made an effort to hide who she was, while the others tried to show off.

Kristi
  •