Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Facebook Page

Started by Susan, July 31, 2012, 05:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Last time I tried creating one it was rejected, but it looks like Facebook grew up and are allowing transgender in page names now. So we now have a facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Susans-Place-Transgender-Resources/300296723411615

You can also become a friend with me on Facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/Susan.Larson.TN

If you send me a request make sure to mention Susan's Place In the reason or it may not be accepted.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

snowboarderchic

Hmm...I just tried it and it says it was not found.... :-\
  •  

snowboarderchic

•  

Cindi Jones

Susan, is the page protected from voyers? Those of us in stealth mode are interested to know. I don't have a FB account under "Cindi Jones". So, I'm hesitant to post there until I understand.
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Sarah Louise

I'm happy that Susan was able to make the group, but with the way facebook treats "friends" I'm hesitant to join.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Cindi Jones on July 31, 2012, 05:30:52 PM
Susan, is the page protected from voyers? Those of us in stealth mode are interested to know. I don't have a FB account under "Cindi Jones". So, I'm hesitant to post there until I understand.

No it is not protected. This is a public page and not a group.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Cindi Jones

Thanks Susan. It's always good to know where you are going before you get there and decide you should have gone somewhere else.
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Liked and we are already friends.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •