Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Happy- My mom brought some sirloin burger vegetable soup in a can

Unhappy- It's not the NFL kind

I was talking about how I liked the NFL kind, but I know she's not able to afford it so I'm happy that she actually just remembered I liked that type of soup and got two cans of that and  a can chicken and dumplings.  Even if it wasn't name brand, I still appreciate the effort on her part and I can't wait to eat a can later on today.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

big kim

Happy I am going ash blonde and saving money at the hairdressers
Unhappy most people think it's grey

•  

Jamie D

•  

Adam (birkin)

My dog came to see me. :) But when I went to give her a kiss, she farted AND had bad breath...the fart and the breath smelled nearly identical.
  •  

JRD

Quote from: caleb. on January 04, 2014, 01:47:11 PM
My dog came to see me. :) But when I went to give her a kiss, she farted AND had bad breath...the fart and the breath smelled nearly identical.
If she's anything like my dog was, probably licking her butt just before kissing you. 
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: n/a on January 04, 2014, 07:26:36 PM
If she's anything like my dog was, probably licking her butt just before kissing you.

Sounds familiar, didn't I say that same thing to you and you said something like, "oh no, not my lil precious, he wouldn't do that to me!"  :D
  •  

MiaOhMya!

•  

JRD

Quote from: Shantel on January 05, 2014, 11:51:28 AM
Sounds familiar, didn't I say that same thing to you and you said something like, "oh no, not my lil precious, he wouldn't do that to me!"  :D
Actually, I'm pretty sure he brushed his teeth and used Listerine before he kissed me.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: n/a on January 05, 2014, 12:38:15 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure he brushed his teeth and used Listerine before he kissed me.

I'm beginning to think that isn't real tobacco in your smokes sweetheart!  :D
  •  

JRD

Quote from: Shantel on January 05, 2014, 12:45:47 PM
I'm beginning to think that isn't real tobacco in your smokes sweetheart!  :D
Curently, I'm trying to go to vaping for a bit. My brother gave me one and I'm supposed to see if I can go without smoking a real cigarette.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: n/a on January 05, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
Curently, I'm trying to go to vaping for a bit. My brother gave me one and I'm supposed to see if I can go without smoking a real cigarette.

Sounds like a good plan, hope it works out for you. I finally weened myself off of my 2 pack a day Pall Mall habit back in 76 when they went to 55 cents a pack since they are manufactured for less than 1/4 cent each I assumed I was paying too much. Looks like you'll be saving some money in the future hon!
  •  

amZo

After 32 months on HRT, I've decided to stop. It makes me both happy and sad.     :) :(
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: Joules on January 05, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
wow, that's a big choice Nikko.  do you mind, can I ask, what's going on?

Yes I hope it is what you want. Are you just going cold turkey?
  •  

Adam (birkin)

My sweater looks good on me.

But I can't hide my boobs in it so it's not for outside the house. :( And the sleeves are a little long.

I swear when I get surgery I will buy a whole new wardrobe, because I won't have to dictate my choices based on hiding massive lumps of flesh.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: caleb. on January 06, 2014, 07:07:25 PM
My sweater looks good on me.

But I can't hide my boobs in it so it's not for outside the house. :( And the sleeves are a little long.

I swear when I get surgery I will buy a whole new wardrobe, because I won't have to dictate my choices based on hiding massive lumps of flesh.

O hell they're not that massive unless you're turning into that person in your avatar! lol   :D ;D
  •  

King Malachite

Unhappy-There was a spider in the sink. 

Happy- I ran hot water on it until it was dead.  If he came in because it was cold, well, that solved it's problem.  He will never have to worry about ever being cold again.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Malachite on January 06, 2014, 07:15:07 PM
Unhappy-There was a spider in the sink. 

Happy- I ran hot water on it until it was dead.  If he came in because it was cold, well, that solved it's problem.  He will never have to worry about ever being cold again.

You sent it to the big web in the sky?
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: big head horsey-face on January 05, 2014, 12:38:15 PM

At least that is better than him brushing his teeth and gargling with Listerine after he kisses you.  ;)
  •