Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira Raine on January 20, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
My landlord decided to go back on our agreement and came back to no home. The family are with relatives now. I wish I could give Caleb a kiss right now. I couldnt get ahold of my friend to maybe crash at their house for a couple days. So Caleb had me book into a hotel for the night. I owe him so much and love him to bits. It just makes me miss him even more. I would be lost without him.

What happened is pretty grim especially this time of year. Glad you have Caleb he's a gem, a real keeper. We all worried about your safety.
  •  

Lauren5

Delicious spicy Korean pork.
Some is stuck in my teeth.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Cindy

My demons are here.

Not again please, leave me alone, so tired, so alone, so sick
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on January 21, 2014, 10:56:47 AM
My demons are here.

Not again please, leave me alone, so tired, so alone, so sick

Is it time for an exorcism, or does our Cindy girl just need a lover in her life? ((Hugs))
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Cindy

Sorry should have killed the post.

I sometimes walk a path of the past that no one should.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on January 21, 2014, 12:30:18 PM

I'm sure you're not alone hon!
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Cindy on January 21, 2014, 12:30:18 PM

Hope everything is ok.

Stay clear of those past paths...  :)
  •  

LordKAT

I usually wake up hearing screams. Then the anxiousness that won't go away and the thoughts that come with. It happens less often now but it still happens. I never did figure out how to make it stop. It is a very bad  place.
  •  

Lauren5

I feel beautiful.
Then I look in the mirror and see my huge brow ridge, massive chin, and oversized nose, amongst other things.
I also think I bought a shade too dark in foundation. Too late, I can't afford another bottle.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: LordKAT on January 21, 2014, 01:20:16 PM
I usually wake up hearing screams. Then the anxiousness that won't go away and the thoughts that come with. It happens less often now but it still happens. I never did figure out how to make it stop. It is a very bad  place.

Been there more than a few times! (Shan squeezes the Kat)
  •  

amZo

Unhappy: Another terrible blizzard today.  :(

Happy: I don't live there (northeast).  :)
  •  

AdamMLP

Unhappy:  My GP is still as useless as a chocolate teapot to a lactose intolerant person.  Completely clueless about the referral process despite me showing him informational paperwork, and why my employer is being copied in to letters about me even though the reception has a completely different address for me.  And my brain froze up whilst I was in there and came back to life as soon as I was walking out.

Happy:  He's attempting to get me referred after a lot of pushing, although he's going about it the wrong way.  Someone has now informed me that if I call the gender identity clinic they're often helpful enough to speak with unsure GPs and advise them on how to refer.
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: LordKAT on January 21, 2014, 01:20:16 PM

*gives you a big hug*

You're not alone with those feelings, hon.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I've spent a lot of time on my thesis today. However, I feel like I have very little actual output to show for this. =/ Only a few pages. I guess it kind of makes sense as I'm not writing bulky parts anymore for this particular chapter; just filling in the gaps. Still though. Progress is progress. I feel like other parts will give me more pages for the hour...

I still feel productive so screw the page numbers!
  •  

Jamie D

I had a first-rate therapy session today, that went for hours, best one I have ever had, and I did not have to pay :) ... money, at least.  Some debts can not be paid with money.

I did, however, have to open up.  :-\
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jamie D on January 22, 2014, 06:43:58 PM
I had a first-rate therapy session today, that went for hours, best one I have ever had, and I did not have to pay :) ... money, at least.  Some debts can not be paid with money.

So cool, glad it helped, and yes opening up is a part of the program if it's going to work, but that's what Kleenex is for hon!
  •  

Jamie D

•  

V M

It was snowing out and I had to get all BMX on my bike to avoid some jerk on a cell phone who ran a red on a left turn and nearly ran me over  >:(  Of course my natural reaction was to yell a-hole at the top of my lungs

I made it across the intersection and noticed that a bunch of people were applauding and giving me the thumbs up so I smiled and waved  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Jamie D on January 22, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

Some debts aren't debts, and no payment is necessary. *huggles*

I hope it helped. :)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •