Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance

Rehearsal for went well for the most part, but the music director has difficulty admitting when she's wrong and the primary accompanist is passive-aggressive. So, there's a lot of tension there. But I think we'll still be able to pull the performance together without too much (more) drama.

Edge

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on January 29, 2014, 04:46:07 PM
It's stab myself in the leg day.

When everything is running smoothly you stab yourself in the leg to see if it's just a dream?  ;D
  •  

Edge

Quote from: Shantel on January 30, 2014, 09:08:29 AM
When everything is running smoothly you stab yourself in the leg to see if it's just a dream?  ;D
No, it's my T shot. I like the T, but I am less fond of the method of injecting it.

An exterminator is coming tomorrow afternoon to get rid of the mice. I have a ton of cleaning to do before they arrive and see my messy apartment.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on January 30, 2014, 11:42:07 AM
No, it's my T shot. I like the T, but I am less fond of the method of injecting it.

An exterminator is coming tomorrow afternoon to get rid of the mice. I have a ton of cleaning to do before they arrive and see my messy apartment.

Oh the thigh muscle T injection. I used to do that back when I de-trnsitioned, type-A aggressive A-hole on Monday type B whiny, sniveler by the following Sunday, the major mood swings sucked big time! It wasn't like it was when I still made my own naturally, then I was an A-hole 24/7 -365 days a year, but at least I was consistent.  :icon_peace:
  •  

amZo

Happy: I just finished up putting in new counter tops in my kid's playroom.  :icon_clap:

Unhappy: Not so crazy about 'em.  >:( :( >:(
  •  

Rachel85

Last night shift of four tonight, feeling like a rotten apple and feeling like I look like one too...

Last night shift of four tonight! Woo!
  •  

Rachel85

Ooh, can I do two in a row?

Happy: Finished the book series I've been reading, it has been awesome!

Unhappy: OMG, I cried for 2 hours at the ending. Worse than sad like a hurt kitten sad. Worse than sad like a beaten up clown sad.
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

oh hai!

Happy:

Day off I can sleep as long as I want!

Unhappy:

I can't sleep :/
  •  

NathanielM

I went to talk to my mentor at my internship (I came out to her!) and I haven't been there for 3 weeks because of exams. Half the kids came running and wanted to hug me and asked when I'd come back. One of them even wanted me to stay and became sad, which is my unhappy: I had to leave again :(
  •  

LordKAT

•  

oh hai!

•  

Edge

Someone is coming to deal with the mice. I hate having people in my apartment.
  •  

Emo

Happy: taking pills
Unhappy: hard to swallow and sometimes gives me headaches.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Happy: passed perfectly to a new friend of my brother

Unhappy: he commented that he couldn't believe I was the older brother given my beard shadow not existing on my cheeks like my brother. I felt very self-aware. The guy also dressed the way I'd dress if I didnt have two big meat sacks hanging off my chest.

I'm also fairly certain my brother's female friend that was there knows I am trans and will tell this guy, making him feel weird for reading me as male. Hopefully I will never have to see him again as I'd prefer if at least once in a while I didn't have people outing me and someone could see me for me.
  •  

Cindy

It is another extreme heat day here (110F)

Happy; I went to visit my wife wearing a very short dress, one of her carers said to me that she wished she could get away with wearing something so sexy.

Unhappy; sat on the car seat and burned my bum!
  •  

Edge

We're going to back to school on monday! Since we missed three weeks, we'll now have to cram, I still haven't gotten my student loan, and it'll be harder to avoid D.
  •  

Lauren5

Good day shopping, but JCP only had one style of jeans that came in a 9 long. So I'm now up to two pairs of pants. I could go for 5-6 more.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: birkin on January 31, 2014, 11:43:40 PM
Happy: passed perfectly to a new friend of my brother

Unhappy: he commented that he couldn't believe I was the older brother given my beard shadow not existing on my cheeks like my brother. I felt very self-aware. The guy also dressed the way I'd dress if I didnt have two big meat sacks hanging off my chest.

I'm also fairly certain my brother's female friend that was there knows I am trans and will tell this guy, making him feel weird for reading me as male. Hopefully I will never have to see him again as I'd prefer if at least once in a while I didn't have people outing me and someone could see me for me.

Lol well I guess I may well find out. -_- They're coming over again. If the transition happens to come up, I'll just say I don't want to talk about it. Because I don't.
  •