Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Feeling Lost

Started by Jdibiasio, July 20, 2012, 01:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdibiasio

Hi my name is Jessica, and I'm new to the message boards here.  I wanted to get some perspective on other people's transition.  Lately I've been feeling lost in a jungle of emotions.  Its like I just can't control myself, like I was a 16 year old in high school (I'm 26).  Its just so overwhelming, coupled with this guy I just started seeing.  He's the first boyfriend I've ever had, and my first relationship.  I just feel so intensely overwhelmed with my feelings, How can I keep the flood gates from completely breaking open?
  •  

JoanneB

My technique for keeping them somewhat under control for 30+ years I call the 3D's Distractions, Diversions, and Denial. It wasn't perfect but kind of worked at the cost of eventually leading to a joyless life. In this day and age I wouldn't recommend it.
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Jdibiasio

Its not so much the emotions, but the overabundance of it.  I just find myself crying just because my bf isn't here, but I get so happy when he's around I cry from being so happy.  I just have no control.  I've been trying to distract myself though, having fun with my neighbors, but I still feel like I could burst out. 

I probably just sound ridiculous
  •  

Meshi

Are u on hormones?  If so it could very well be the dosage is too high.
  •