Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Woohoo!

Started by Dennis, October 12, 2005, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Full dose finally. I'm not going to say what that is (having read the rules ever so carefully), but my endo has finally, after 9 months, decided that I'm good to go on a full dose of testosterone.

Major changes incoming! (hopefully not zits and male pattern baldness)

Dennis
  •  

Cassandra

So where should we send the money for the Canadian relief fund?  ;D
  •  

Andre

Great Dennis!So happy for you! Enjoy!:)))))
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That's really good news Dennis, I can tell that you're really happy.  That's one thing I've never given much thought to and thats the side effects of T.  I guess with having lived with it, I'm glad enough to be rid of it (sort of)  :)
Take care,

Steph
  •  

Mario

Hey Dennis,
               Just wondered how the T shots are going? When I was on them it did cause acne, but also good facial hair patterns and an out of control sex drive. Good luck with all of it.
                                                   Mario
  •  

Dennis

Going fine. Not many zits at all, no male pattern baldness (other than a little creeping back at the sides of my head, which is fine). Sex drive VERY high, but not out of control (how do bio-boys handle this at 15?).

Not much facial hair yet, and what I do have is very light blond. I could, at this stage, grow a silly looking, patchy, blond goatee. Maybe. However, given that I'm not really 15, I'll pass on that.

Definitely facial changes, changes to the way my hands look, and fat redistribution, giving me an oh-so-chic beer gut. Oh, and lots of muscle development, whether I lift or not.

I'm happy with it.

Dennis
  •  

Kimberly

*shakes head in mock dismay*

You know, it takes a guy to be happy about testosterone *wink* (=

As for sex drive? Mind your manners and keep your hands to yourself.

I'm exceedingly happy your happy Dennis (=

Knock'em dead mister (=
  •