News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hey I want to met someone to help me...

Started by cutienikki, March 25, 2007, 03:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutienikki

Hey Ladies, :D

I have never done something like this before so im kinda nervous. :embarrassed: I'm just starting out and I have no idea what to do. ??? I have no clothes, cosmetics, shoes, ANYTHING! So I'm looking to you ladies to help me. Maybe go shopping with me, and help me with a total makeover! ;D I think i would feel sooo much more comfortable with someone else by my side to help me out. Im in San Diego, and looking for a friend to make me feel better and help me get started. :) Im not so much a tg but dressing makes me feel good. :-\ I would love someone to help me. THANX!!! :-*
  •  

Yvonne

even if I wanted to. probably I live far away from you.  just go to the main page and try all the links there.
  •  

Danielle_oc_ca

Hi:

I'm in Orange County and I have to say that San Diego has a really hot TG scene. It seems to center around Jenice Bay who used to hang out at the SRO, somewhere on 5th or 6th. She has a Yahoo group called San Diego Hotties or something like that. Maybe through there you can find someone to help.

Myself I have been to San Diego many times "en femme". In spite of being a Navy town they seem to be really accepting.

Otherwise drop me a note at danielle_oc_ca@yahoo.com. I'm still 90 miles away but so far it appears I'm the closest you have.

If you really want to find out if you look good enough or not to pass, in Studio City, on Ventura Blvd., there is a TG specialty store called Countessa's Closet. She will do a full make over on you and most people are really amazed. Her clothes are a little pricy but not as bad as many places. Depends if you want to a "night clubbing" girl or just to pass day to day. No matter, Countessa can help you get started. She has a web site. Then you fill out your wardrobe at Ross and thrift stores.

Danielle

•