Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Democratic National Convention.

Started by JamieShines, September 10, 2012, 10:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieShines

To begin, I started my Transition in this site about 12 years ago. I was in the Chat constantly seeking support. The support I received here lead to Therapists,  Hormones, FFS,  BA, and SRS.  Then with everything done I settled in Green Bay and went about my business. Then in 2006 I got involved in Politics once again and soon I was holding office in the Democratic Party  and working constantly to help the LGBT of Wisconsin. This spring I decided to run for Delegate to the DNC from CD-8 and I got elected and still suspect only some who voted for me  knew I was a TS. 10 Days ago I took off for Charlotte.  I got back from Charlotte last Friday and it is still slowly sinking in what has happened. I went from a Semi-Stealth life  to totally outed. Few knew of my activities up in NE Wisconsin and how I held office in various parts of the Wisconsin Democratic Party.  The National LGBT knows now and I am feeling I did the right thing. I am now known as one of the 14 and Damn Proud of it.   Jamie
  •  

Sara Thomas

Wow - Isn't that remarkable to have had so much representation at an event of that scale?

Bravo, Jamie!

My Best - Sadie
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •