Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Would you want this? (product development)

Started by Nygeel, March 26, 2014, 12:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nygeel

Hello all, right now I'm working with some companies that make "adult toys" to create a device that could potentially work really well for trans men's bodies.

I'm not going to give out THAT much info about how it works, but I just wanted to know if anybody on here would want it (if this product were to go into development).

It's basically a device used to give the wearer a penis shaped "attachment" that would not have to be held on with a harness and would not require the wearer to be penetrated. It would provide the wearer with sensations that are similar to what a cis male might feel when being stimulated.

Right now it doesn't look too pretty, but it does look penis-shaped...just not detailed. The texture from the outside is a firm core with a soft fleshy layer around it with flat backed testicles (but they are free to move). The current price for the prototype I made was about $150. I think that once this product is a little more developed, and things are set up better with production and other costs it should go down to maybe $100 and give a better product (3-D testicles, a little more detail, etc).

With the way it exists now, and the current price I have, would you want to buy this if it were made available? Does it seem like a good idea?
  •  

Nowhereboi

I'd be game if it worked for pre/non-T folks.

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •  

Ethedon

Would you be able to compare it with any other packers? Sounds ok just want a better visual.
  •  

Nygeel

Right now the shape/look is similar to a medium length Mr Limpy, but if there was something hard in the middle. Right now it can be taken apart where you wear it without the core as a "soft packer" and use the core when you want to go hard.

This COULD change to a situation were it's only used as a hard device (which would end up being a better system).

It can be used on people who don't take testosterone/don't have growth. Right now I think it would work better with the genitals of somebody who has been on T. It depends on your body, how you feel, etc. I don't think it would work universally for everybody because the sensation might not be something everybody likes...if that makes sense.
  •  

Carbonated

This sounds awesome. I would def buy this if it was available. Personaly I'm not that picky about the looks of it, as long as it could give some me sensation without being penetrated.
  •  

notyouraverageguy

I think, for me, it would have to pass 100% in look and feel. I'd be willing to pay $150 if it did, and gave me sensation similar to a cis man.
Gender expression is NOT gender identity.

Defective Catastrophe.
  •  

Nygeel

Quote from: notyouraverageguy on March 27, 2014, 05:51:17 PM
I think, for me, it would have to pass 100% in look and feel. I'd be willing to pay $150 if it did, and gave me sensation similar to a cis man.

I don't think that will be possible. I don't know on any very realistic "adult toys" in this price range, and most of the cost (at least now) has to do with the mechanism that keeps it on you without a harness.
  •  

xKadaBear

If it gave sensation and it at least looked fairly realistic, I definitely wouldn't mind spending the money on it.
  •  

Darrin Scott

•  

yaka

Quote from: Nygeel on March 27, 2014, 06:42:17 PM
I don't think that will be possible. I don't know on any very realistic "adult toys" in this price range, and most of the cost (at least now) has to do with the mechanism that keeps it on you without a harness.

The current idea looks good for something accessible to the average transman, but I would be willing to pay a premium for something realistic.
  •  

Jason C

Quote from: Carbonated on March 26, 2014, 03:46:07 PM
This sounds awesome. I would def buy this if it was available. Personaly I'm not that picky about the looks of it, as long as it could give some me sensation without being penetrated.

Exactly the same as this. It sounds very cool :)
  •  

notyouraverageguy

Quote from: yaka on March 29, 2014, 02:44:51 AM
The current idea looks good for something accessible to the average transman, but I would be willing to pay a premium for something realistic.
Seconded, for me it would have to pass or there's no point. I could easily make my own phallus shaped thing for that.
Gender expression is NOT gender identity.

Defective Catastrophe.
  •  

CursedFireDean

As others have kind of said, I'd definitely be willing to pay that much if it were realistic.
If I have a packer/prosthetic that can stick to me without using adhesives or a harness, I don't want to worry about it passing to other guys.

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

Nygeel

Quote from: CursedFireDean on April 07, 2014, 08:59:38 PM
As others have kind of said, I'd definitely be willing to pay that much if it were realistic.
If I have a packer/prosthetic that can stick to me without using adhesives or a harness, I don't want to worry about it passing to other guys.
The way it works now it would be for sexual use only.
  •  

BrotherBen

I'm really curious as to how the mechanics of this would work, but I'd potentially be interested. Personally, keeping the price point low is more important to me than visual realism.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.
  •