Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Reelmagik prosthetic, how does it look just in underwear?

Started by KamTheMan, April 13, 2014, 05:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KamTheMan

I might be living in a house next winter with a bunch of guys and girls I met this season. I'm hoping I'll be a while on T by then and depending on how much money I can save up and what my insurance company says, I may get top surgery before then. So I'm hoping to be able to be as free as I know some of the guys I'll be living with are. Plus there will be a lot of us so I'll be change to a certain extent in front of people anyways, so yea. I really want to know how the reelmagik looks when you're just wearing underwear. I tried to look for pictures but didn't see any. So if anyone could just tell me what the bulge looks like that'd be awesome. Thank you everyone for any information you can give me.

•  

Ethedon

Quote from: KamTheMan on April 13, 2014, 05:58:45 PM
I might be living in a house next winter with a bunch of guys and girls I met this season. I'm hoping I'll be a while on T by then and depending on how much money I can save up and what my insurance company says, I may get top surgery before then. So I'm hoping to be able to be as free as I know some of the guys I'll be living with are. Plus there will be a lot of us so I'll be change to a certain extent in front of people anyways, so yea. I really want to know how the reelmagik looks when you're just wearing underwear. I tried to look for pictures but didn't see any. So if anyone could just tell me what the bulge looks like that'd be awesome. Thank you everyone for any information you can give me.
What size were you looking for? The website only has the 4" in underwear. And there's a guy on xtube that's packing with the 6".
http://www.xtube.com/album.php?s=DNsPoTlIEmy
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Ethedon on April 13, 2014, 06:46:34 PM
What size were you looking for? The website only has the 4" in underwear. And there's a guy on xtube that's packing with the 6".
http://www.xtube.com/album.php?s=DNsPoTlIEmy

Thanks for posting this, Ethedon.  They are some really good shots.
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

KamTheMan

Thanks Ethedon! I kind of want the 6" for sex but I like the look of the 4.5" and mostly I just want to feel more secure in my daily life.

•  

Adam (birkin)

Well, if I recall correctly you're super tall, so you could probably pull off the 6 inch.
  •  

Ethedon

I purchased the 8". The 4" would be perfect for everyday I just wish the girth was larger. (Personal preference)
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Ethedon on April 13, 2014, 08:53:53 PM
I purchased the 8". The 4" would be perfect for everyday I just wish the girth was larger. (Personal preference)

I just wish he would have shown it erect.  Maybe he didn't get the erection rod?  That doesn't make sense to me, though; it isn't that much more money.
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Ethedon

Quote from: Brett on April 13, 2014, 11:03:28 PM
I just wish he would have shown it erect.  Maybe he didn't get the erection rod?  That doesn't make sense to me, though; it isn't that much more money.
He has a video on youtube. He did get the rod. Should be under reelmagik review.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Ethedon on April 13, 2014, 11:05:20 PM

He has a video on youtube. He did get the rod. Should be under reelmagik review.

Thanks.

•  

Nowhereboi

Just a little note: I've heard of people having issues with the rod...because of the "pocket" for your anatomy, the rod can only bend about an inch or so from the shaft, which means the angle might not be as expected. Also, it makes noise when it's bent (apparently).  I messaged the company about putting in a solid, firm silicone core in place of a rod and they said it's an option, but of course then it won't be easily packable. Without the rod, apparently even the larger versions are completely "soft" and flaccid-feeling.

---MK

"But for three years I had roses – and apologised to no-one."
  •